• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
IMG 0803
So these are the bolt cutters I got. Do you guys think this will work for fencing? And locks 🔒? Tbh when I went to the bridge last time I was drunk so I don't remember too well but I know that I remembered needing bolt cutters… it's the Vista Bridge in Portland btw. Thoughts?

• Love
Reactions: bridgegirl and Darkover
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
It will cut fencing. Locks, maybe. If you can cut through fence then you shouldn't need to cut locks. I was going to jump from a cell tower, so I also needed bolt cutters. I've since changed to a building jump.

bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
Depends on the gauge of the fencing (I'm assuming a material like chain link?), and most bridge "barriers" are not super impressive nor impregnable - but yes, that should work. I'd probably try to buy a little section of something similar at a hardware store, or go for a walk and find a discreet spot to test my cutters first so I wouldn't waste time once I'm ready to cut for real.