• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anhaedra

Anhaedra

May 5, 2024
Hi. Just wanted to make this thread to vent about how its like to have body dysmorphia and possibly finding other members who also suffer from it that want to have a chat.

Ive been suffering from body dysmorphia since 2015 but I only got diagnosed later in 2018 after it got so unbearable to do anything.

On the days where I had nothing to do, my day consisted of sitting infront of the mirror for hours, brushing my hair, trying to hide my hairline which is my main concern. I also hate my facial hair so I have to shave everyday even if Im not even leaving the house.

Ive been to too many therapists and psychs and taken every kind of medication that can be prescribed for this condition. None of the meds improved my symptoms even slightly. Im currently taking 5 medications and still not feeling any better.

Couple weeks ago I talked to my therapist about wishing to kill my self and she wanted to hospitalize me but I refused, now my parents are locking me inside the house by order of the doctor.

Been repeating the same day everyday. I cant bear to look at this face anymore, I wish I had any other mental illness other than bdd. Its like living in hell. Everytime Im outside I feel like everyone is looking at me and judging me, i feel so anxious like Im being hunted for sport.

I cant cope anymore, i dont feel human anymore. Im just a pile of pain and misery. Just want the suffering to end, I just want non-existence.

I dont know how long ill have to wait so they let me out on my own but once I do, Im going to get everything I need for the sn method and immediatly leave.

Sorry for rambling, I just had so much to say and I kinda still have a lot more to say but I cant find the words to describe it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: esalucolom-wojaqter, Praestat_Mori and GoatHerder