CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Bio body full design fault mant way not good work, this talk evolve very very long still bad design, this real terrible. Can not count many problems body cause bad design. See point view physic etc see fault, example stomach acid leak mouth. There many things not able improve, also species other have body advantage zometime human not have. Not only life terrible cruelty body real terrible not much chance. What fault know body tell

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rairii, Per Ardua Ad Astra, tetra and 6 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
The body does as best as it can. All life is prey to suffering. It might have even been designed that way.

Reactions: CTB Dream and Sakura94
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It does seem as though the human body is designed in a way to cause as much suffering as possible. It's horrifying how the human body can torture people to unimaginable extents. To me it certainly sounds ideal to be free from it all as the non existent have no problems.

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and Suicidebydeath
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Body is sadly designed for Evolutionary Turnover. You likely exist long enough to reproduce and raise your grandkids (menopause also detrimental works towards for this). I'm guessing nature doesn't think organisms that would exist forever would fare long in the future so loads it with traps.
People without any pain don't live long at all.

Reactions: CTB Dream and NumbItAll
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
The human body really is disgusting.

• Love
Reactions: Un-, NumbItAll, Élégie and 1 other person
abcd37477337

abcd37477337

Dec 13, 2022
Evolution should've thought of another way (except pain) to make us survive. Imagine a life with zero pain

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Humans are not the fastest, tallest, healthiest or strongest species. Only the future with science and technology could make a better design.