F

Fullof pain

Student
Jul 1, 2020
I have a lot of tattoos, most of them meaningful and significant to me. They help keep me grounded and remind me of what is important in life. I would love to hear if you have any inking and what, if anything, they signify for you ? Or are you totally anti tattoos and why ? All opinions welcome !!

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
I only have two tattoos, one for my kids and one that is of birds because I've always loved how freeing their lives seem to be.
I prefer piercings. I have nine of those. I like them because I'm indecisive and I can easily take one out if I decide I don't want it anymore unlike tattoos.

F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
For a while I thought I might want a tattoo. Decided there wasn't anything meaningful enough for me to not potentially regret or get bored of.

F

Fullof pain

Student
Jul 1, 2020
I only have two tattoos, one for my kids and one that is of birds because I've always loved how freeing their lives seem to be.
I prefer piercings. I have nine of those. I like them because I'm indecisive and I can easily take one out if I decide I don't want it anymore unlike tattoos.
I did have a few piercings but I found they were a nightmare to heal and kept getting re infected. So decided to stick to tatts. Love the symbolism with the birds, I have a dove on my wrist, for much the same reasons- great minds think alike !!