• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Maya

Apr 24, 2018
have you guys heard of the blue whale game? Has anyone considered doing it? I mean if it ends in your suicide...

Reactions: j1nxxb0yjj4ke, fxndi, MafoufouIsTired and 2 others
LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
Crazy I was just about to post something about this. The guy who started it is from Russia and was arrested and awaiting trial since hundreds of kids in the world have killed themselves as a result. He basically called all the participants a waste of human life and that he is doing society a favor by cleansing them out. Its all teenagers that play the game, and all of them have really low self-esteem. They have to do 50 weird things over 50 days, with the last one being to kill themselves. Some of the things include cutting yourself, waking up every night at 4:20 a.m. to watch horror movies, eating rotten food, etc. to build yourself up to the final deed. The last thing they do before killing themselves is draw a blue whale and leave a short suicide note on social media.

Don't do it. Its quite fucked up.

• Informative
Reactions: whats_the_point, j1nxxb0yjj4ke, kermudgeon and 1 other person
Asylla

Asylla

Apr 16, 2018
It's mainly an urban legend.. there is no documented proof of it ever happening. From what I heard it's a sensationalised story that keeps spreading on the internet. The idea of a death game is exciting to people, as a result regular suicide pact groups are being labelled as "blue whale groups" by medias. Though I wouldn't be surprised if actual copycat groups were formed after all that sensationalism.

Reactions: Reuthry, fxndi, lv-gras and 2 others
LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
It's mainly an urban legend.. there is no documented proof of it ever happening. From what I heard it's a sensationalised story that keeps spreading on the internet. The idea of a death game is exciting to people, as a result regular suicide pact groups are being labelled as "blue whale groups" by medias. Though I wouldn't be surprised if actual copycat groups were formed after all that sensationalism.

One of the ringleaders was arrested in Russia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...le-suicide-game-ringleader-jailed-Russia.html

Its not an urban legend at all and there's plenty of documented evidence. Here's another ringleader arrested, also from Russia.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/worl...e-challenge/story-XJrB2C2jiYVXwQJfyIKLDO.html

Last edited:
Reactions: TiredOrbit and Cyanide
S

SadEmoticon:(

Feb 5, 2024
I really wanna try it just for funsies though. Like how awesome would it be to go out like that

Sylveon

Sylveon

Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Oh boy, I was in 8th grade when this trend got popular. I remember one of my friends showing me his arms full of cuts; it was quite fucked up now that I think about it.