• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
Crazy I was just about to post something about this. The guy who started it is from Russia and was arrested and awaiting trial since hundreds of kids in the world have killed themselves as a result. He basically called all the participants a waste of human life and that he is doing society a favor by cleansing them out. Its all teenagers that play the game, and all of them have really low self-esteem. They have to do 50 weird things over 50 days, with the last one being to kill themselves. Some of the things include cutting yourself, waking up every night at 4:20 a.m. to watch horror movies, eating rotten food, etc. to build yourself up to the final deed. The last thing they do before killing themselves is draw a blue whale and leave a short suicide note on social media.

Don't do it. Its quite fucked up.

Asylla

Asylla

Apr 16, 2018
It's mainly an urban legend.. there is no documented proof of it ever happening. From what I heard it's a sensationalised story that keeps spreading on the internet. The idea of a death game is exciting to people, as a result regular suicide pact groups are being labelled as "blue whale groups" by medias. Though I wouldn't be surprised if actual copycat groups were formed after all that sensationalism.

LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
It's mainly an urban legend.. there is no documented proof of it ever happening. From what I heard it's a sensationalised story that keeps spreading on the internet. The idea of a death game is exciting to people, as a result regular suicide pact groups are being labelled as "blue whale groups" by medias. Though I wouldn't be surprised if actual copycat groups were formed after all that sensationalism.

One of the ringleaders was arrested in Russia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...le-suicide-game-ringleader-jailed-Russia.html

Its not an urban legend at all and there's plenty of documented evidence. Here's another ringleader arrested, also from Russia.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/worl...e-challenge/story-XJrB2C2jiYVXwQJfyIKLDO.html

Last edited:
S

SadEmoticon:(

Feb 5, 2024
I really wanna try it just for funsies though. Like how awesome would it be to go out like that

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
Oh boy, I was in 8th grade when this trend got popular. I remember one of my friends showing me his arms full of cuts; it was quite fucked up now that I think about it.