• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Razor Reaper18

May 4, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to properly slit my wrist with razor blade?I know this sounds really stupid but I don't want to make any mistakes.Im a rightee.

Reactions: terminalending
terminalending

terminalending

-
Feb 18, 2023
I'd definitely recommend not to go for slitting your wrist. Its painful, slow, and doesnt have that high of a chance of succeeding.

Reactions: Toxic Waste and SewerslideHoliday
Upvote 0
R

Razor Reaper18

May 4, 2023
I'd definitely recommend not to go for slitting your wrist. Its painful, slow, and doesnt have that high of a chance of succeeding.
U think I don't know that?I'll have meds to reduce the pain.As a 18 Year old boy I ought to choose the gun or the blade.

Reactions: terminalending
Upvote 0
terminalending

terminalending

-
Feb 18, 2023
U think I don't know that?I'll have meds to reduce the pain.As a 18 Year old boy I ought to choose the gun or the blade.
Well as a 18 year old girl I'm telling you to opt for the gun then!! Meds wont do you much good anyhow.

Upvote 0
terminalending

terminalending

-
Feb 18, 2023
🙄I'll help if i cant stop you. PM me and I'll send some sources

Reactions: Razor Reaper18
Upvote 0
tinyteefs

tinyteefs

beegpains
May 4, 2023
there are better places to cut than the wrist, I would not recommend this.

Upvote 0
terminalending

terminalending

-
Feb 18, 2023
Ah damn, I think you gotta post some more in order for me to PM you

Upvote 0
R

Razor Reaper18

May 4, 2023
Questions or replys?
Ah damn, I think you gotta post some more in order for me to
Questions or replys?
Questions or replys?
Can u send the resources on whatsapp I can give u my number?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I

ilovemybed

Dec 5, 2022
I meant boy*

I don't have 1 hun.Nothing and no one Is gonna change my method u either help me or don't?
hey you dont have to be a dick about it. all theyre saying is it wont work. can i ask, what is your goal here? do you want to die or just bleed, bcs if you chose slitting it has very little chance to die. but i read somewhere you can try slitting your wrist horizontally rather than verticals(which is often used in TV). that way the blade will cut through your major blood vessels or sumn like that im not sure what the terms are

Upvote 0
R

Razor Reaper18

May 4, 2023
hey you dont have to be a dick about it. all theyre saying is it wont work. can i ask, what is your goal here? do you want to die or just bleed, bcs if you chose slitting it has very little chance to die. but i read somewhere you can try slitting your wrist horizontally rather than verticals(which is often used in TV). that way the blade will cut through your major blood vessels or sumn like that im not sure what the terms are
Well since u being a dick and I just got a confirmation that I'll be getting R600 soon.Do u think it's enough to cover the suicide method
Well since u being a dick and I just got a confirmation that I'll be getting R600 soon.Do u think it's enough to cover the suicide method
overdose method*

Upvote 0