ssadbrownie

ssadbrownie

Oct 20, 2023
Basically title. How do i avoid this? Feels like my head's about to pop.

todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
This may be caused by having only the jugular compressed, but not the carotid.
As the carotid keeps pushing blood to the head, and with jugular blocked the blood won't get away, the pressure tends to increase causing this feeling.
The carotid needs a little more force to be blocked than the jugular, and its in a kind of tricky position.
In theory if both jugular and carotid is blocked, then there will be no incoming nor outcoming blood flow therefore avoiding this sensation.
I may be wrong about this, but this is what I believe it causes this.
You may want to have a little more force applied, and maybe something to ensure this force is applied to block the carotid. Something similar to the night-night method may be useful.

I wish you the best

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND, emptymiku and ssadbrownie
ssadbrownie

ssadbrownie

Oct 20, 2023
This may be caused by having only the jugular compressed, but not the carotid.
As the carotid keeps pushing blood to the head, and with jugular blocked the blood won't get away, the pressure tends to increase causing this feeling.
The carotid needs a little more force to be blocked than the jugular, and its in a kind of tricky position.
In theory if both jugular and carotid is blocked, then there will be no incoming nor outcoming blood flow therefore avoiding this sensation.
I may be wrong about this, but this is what I believe it causes this.
You may want to have a little more force applied, and maybe something to ensure this force is applied to block the carotid. Something similar to the night-night method may be useful.

I wish you the best
Thanks man i love you

• Hugs
Reactions: todeswunsch
TheRottingContinues

TheRottingContinues

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
Far as I know, there are three vessels that could be blocked during partial hanging: the carotid artery, the jugular vein, and the windpipe. The windpipe is the most uncomfortable, blacks you from breathing, etc. The jugular vein is the one that you're probably hitting; it drains blood from the head, and when you block it, all the blood in the head will swell up. The carotid artery is the one you're shooting for, it just blocks blood from going to the head in the first place. From my attempts I recommend placing pillows, towels, or something soft on either side of the rope; that way, it squeezes both sides of the neck instead of in front, which will help get to the carotid artery. Hope this helps.

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I pass out in 8 seconds while I was trying to hanging myself (I was just testing), I found the right spot by placing my hands around my Adam's apple, I felt a strong pulse and a heartbeat, so I tied a towel around in the middle of my neck and then I pull the towel with my both arms, I felt dizziness, ringing sounds and I was not able to see things clearly I was almost immediately unconscious, you just need to 3kg to hit your carotid arteries.

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
I pass out in 8 seconds while I was trying to hanging myself (I was just testing), I found the right spot by placing my hands around my Adam's apple, I felt a strong pulse and a heartbeat, so I tied a towel around in the middle of my neck and then I pull the towel with my both arms, I felt dizziness, ringing sounds and I was not able to see things clearly I was almost immediately unconscious, you just need to 3kg to hit your carotid arteries.
Did you get a headache after? Also I experienced those same symptoms when I do it. I didn't do it to the point of passing out though. I stop after 2 or 3 seconds of practicing. Also if you don't mind sharing. What positioning would you use if you were gonna do it for real?

ssadbrownie

ssadbrownie

Oct 20, 2023
Th
That's quite interesting. I cant for make myself pass out for the love of god no matter what i try