• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sigurd Bonehill

Aug 7, 2018
Would love some advice on how to go about this.
Any videos on where to cut?
Is it painful?
Does it take a long time?

Can't take anymore of the pain, I've got crazy health problems and I want an easy way out.

Reactions: Mari, Gray Wounds and lv-gras
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I have no videos but there is a picture at deathaddict that may or can give you a bit of an insight regarding this method.
it is.
depends on the human.

Reactions: lv-gras
Sharethepain

Sharethepain

We forge the chains we wear in life.
May 2, 2018
It might sound easy but bleeding out is actually painful, at least the initial cuts anyways.
First you should choose a place where you wish to cut, the best three places are
1. inner thighs - there should some major artery or something, look it up if you want to know its name.
2. is your neck. You can either sever blood flow from your brain if you cut your left side or air flow into it if you cut from right. Why not both though.
3. is the most often cut wrists. You have to follow the artery though and not cut it across - Go along the street not across.
Whichever you choose you need to cut very deep and prefferably put the wounds in warm or hot water to fight against clotting.

You should also choose a proper tool for the job. Razor blades or scalpels will do the job, but the best choice are straight razors.

One last thing, if you go with hands, cut your dominant hand first. If you cut your other one first you might have issues cutting your dominant with blood gushing from it and the burns, you could also sever some nerves so thats why.

Edit : As for the time, 5-15 minutes until your heart stops. That is in case you sucessfully open the necessecary arteries and they dont have a chance to clot. Considering drinking 3 and more liters of water 24 hours prior to make it smooth.

Last edited:
Reactions: VanHeineken, letmeseethedeath and Gray Wounds
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
It might sound easy but bleeding out is actually painful, at least the initial cuts anyways.
First you should choose a place where you wish to cut, the best three places are
1. inner thighs - there should some major artery or something, look it up if you want to know its name.
2. is your neck. You can either sever blood flow from your brain if you cut your left side or air flow into it if you cut from right. Why not both though.
3. is the most often cut wrists. You have to follow the artery though and not cut it across - Go along the street not across.
Whichever you choose you need to cut very deep and prefferably put the wounds in warm or hot water to fight against clotting.

You should also choose a proper tool for the job. Razor blades or scalpels will do the job, but the best choice are straight razors.

One last thing, if you go with hands, cut your dominant hand first. If you cut your other one first you might have issues cutting your dominant with blood gushing from it and the burns, you could also sever some nerves so thats why.

Edit : As for the time, 5-15 minutes until your heart stops. That is in case you sucessfully open the necessecary arteries and they dont have a chance to clot. Considering drinking 3 and more liters of water 24 hours prior to make it smooth.

what if only the left radial artery is severed? Can it still cause the same satisfaction of result but with a time difference?

Sharethepain

Sharethepain

May 2, 2018
what if only the left radial artery is severed? Can it still cause the same satisfaction of result but with a time difference?
I believe it should be the fastest way to bleed out because it is the largest artery or whatever they are called in the body. The issue is that it is kinda deep so you really have to cut deep into your neck. Time wise second fastest would be the thigh artery and the slowest of the three the hands. If you really cut open your left artery on the neck properly you would lose consciousness in definitely less than a minute, maybe even a half, with death following minutes after.

Reactions: Gray Wounds
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
lmao fucking GOALS

look how beautiful that is! how clean, how elegant, he didn't even have to do it to both forearms

I'm 500000% fucking jealous

well, not perfectly clean and elegant. his eyes speaks of the panic he went through before dying. perhaps, he decided against it at his final moments.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I believe it should be the fastest way to bleed out because it is the largest artery or whatever they are called in the body. The issue is that it is kinda deep so you really have to cut deep into your neck. Time wise second fastest would be the thigh artery and the slowest of the three the hands. If you really cut open your left artery on the neck properly you would lose consciousness in definitely less than a minute, maybe even a half, with death following minutes after.

oh not on the neck. on the wrist, I mean.

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
well, not perfectly clean and elegant. his eyes speaks of the panic he went through before dying. perhaps, he decided against it at his final moments.

I did exactly what he did to both my wrists - they looked EXACTLY the ways his do, and the cut extends halfway up the forearm, and they were quite deep, but all I got was a very mediocre fucking trickle and a very disappointing puddle ugh

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I did exactly what he did to both my wrists - they looked EXACTLY the ways his do, and the cut extends halfway up the forearm, and they were quite deep, but all I got was a very mediocre fucking trickle and a very disappointing puddle ugh

that's quite odd. I usually cut deep and I get a nicer amount of blood at times.

maybe it is not the method for you. :)

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
that's quite odd. I usually cut deep and I get a nicer amount of blood at times.

maybe it is not the method for you. :)

I'm thinking maybe I didn't wait enough. It kept dripping for about 20 minutes but then I got super bored - I wasn't even close to passing out, I was like, any moment now please.

And now I have huge gnarly deep violently red scars on both my forearms that I have to cover even in 40deg Celsius summer weather

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I'm thinking maybe I didn't wait enough. It kept dripping for about 20 minutes but then I got super bored - I wasn't even close to passing out, I was like, any moment now please.

And now I have huge gnarly deep violently red scars on both my forearms that I have to cover even in 40deg Celsius summer weather

I see. Perhaps it also clotted?
I know how it feels to be so covered even in the hottest of weather.

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
I see. Perhaps it also clotted?
I know how it feels to be so covered even in the hottest of weather.

Yep! If I ever try it again, I'm taking fifty aspirins and 4L of water beforehand :D

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Yep! If I ever try it again, I'm taking fifty aspirins and 4L of water beforehand :D

is it that necessary to drink water before attempting to do it? I'm asking because I will do my third serious attempt tomorrow at lunch

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
is it that necessary to drink water before attempting to do it? I'm asking because I will do my third serious attempt tomorrow at lunch

not immediately before, I don't think so. I haven't really done research into this other than reading up on blood thinners. but anyway, do PM me your exact approach, I'm very interested

Sharethepain

Sharethepain

May 2, 2018
I think the guy might have bled so much because he was old. Perhaps he had issues with blood clotting at that age or something. I honestly cannot imagine a young person dying from such a cut.

Reactions: Gray Wounds and lv-gras
Sharethepain

Sharethepain

May 2, 2018
I´ve just discovered that if you combine Aspirin and SSRI antidepressants ( which I actually have at home ) you run a risk of bleeding even more.
If you happen to have them you should try that as well.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
i want to die by bleeding out to i may trey it some time and hope i bleed out and die

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
It depends on where you cut. It will be painful. If you manage to sever the femoral, it will be quick. If you do the radial, it will take a while and your writs may even clot up. I've heard of people slitting their wrists, losing consciousness, and waking up later the very same place they lost consciousness. It might be a good idea to do it in warm water and take aspirin beforehand so you reduce chances of clots.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I think the guy might have bled so much because he was old. Perhaps he had issues with blood clotting at that age or something. I honestly cannot imagine a young person dying from such a cut.

I'm guessing because he hit the radial artery quite very precisely. Further opinion on the matter was shown in the middle of that thread.

But I don't know. I'll attempt to do the exact same this afternoon. Only with the company of the water as you've advised. :)

Sharethepain

Sharethepain

May 2, 2018
I'm guessing because he hit the radial artery quite very precisely. Further opinion on the matter was shown in the middle of that thread.

But I don't know. I'll attempt to do the exact same this afternoon. Only with the company of the water as you've advised. :)
Good luck, may you find peace if you succeed :)

Reactions: Gray Wounds and lv-gras