• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tiburcio

I know is very painful but fuck it, if I don't puke it's useful for me.

It's painful, kills in a lot of time but is it reliable?

If not, tell directly it isn't and I will forget the idea.

If it can work, tell me how many hours I will be in agony, the recommended dosage and if it exist some way of numbing the pain, an strong combination of pills or something.

Reactions: shattered dreams
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
It's painful, and they can pump your stomach and save you. Most likely that is what would happen.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Revan, Tiburcio and 1 other person
shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
My mom did it when she was 19 which was 3 years before I was born. She ended up calling emergency because of severe pain. There was no permanent damage from it.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Tiburcio
GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
You don't want to take that path.

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
That sounds horrible. If I didn't have the options of drugs such as N or opiates I'd choose sodium nitrite + benzos, benzos + hanging, standing on chair and waiting for them to kick in (hanging's not actually that painful and you pass out quick), or the charcoal grill/CO2 method + benzos or maybe even a heap of benzos and going swimming so I drown.

Last edited:
Reactions: shattered dreams, Darkdreamer001 and Tiburcio
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Now you said it, how many time will I wait until falling hanged?

Can't be sure, I guess once you pass out from the benzos and stumble (some benzos take longer to kick in) , use something like a small stool. There's a lot of good info on hanging around. I've heard it usually takes less than 30 seconds to pass out from hanging.

Reactions: Tiburcio
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Oh and I forgot to say, a friend knew someone who took heaps of benzos and then hanged himself by falling off a stool with rope around neck.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Tiburcio
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
I know is very painful but fuck it, if I don't puke it's useful for me.

It's painful, kills in a lot of time but is it reliable?

If not, tell directly it isn't and I will forget the idea.

If it can work, tell me how many hours I will be in agony, the recommended dosage and if it exist some way of numbing the pain, an strong combination of pills or something.

Mix your bleach with hydrochloric acid and you got chlorine gas. Concentrations of about 1000 ppm are fatal within only a few minutes.

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Don't do it bro. Don't do it.

I have this handy dandy guide for you though, bro.

household-chemistry1.jpg

Reactions: Tiburcio