• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
I've been researching this and I think if you mix bleach and vinegar it will produce chlorine gas, which if inhaled can harm you.

I've been thinking about using this as a method to ctb (I'm not really fussed about the pain) My question is would mixing about 500ml of bleach with about 250ml vinegar produce enough chlorine gas to kill you?(direct inhaltion)

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Chlorine is a dangerous gas which can be used only as a chemical weapon but not as a CTB method.
Multiple lung, eyes, nose injuries, pulmonary edema and blood in your stool is not yet the full spectrum of lovely things which you may experience after inhalation.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: BeeLoyal, autumnal, Schweppes and 2 others
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
Even H2S would be a better method to be honest. Although the risk for other people is something to consider!

• Love
Reactions: autumnal and Schweppes
S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
Just out of curiosity what's the PPM I can achieve by mixing these amount of chemicals? Not too bothered about how long it takes

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
where have done you the researc?, In lostalhopeusingbleech,com.
do not kill yourseld, but you will get a great cleaned ud at your home.