Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
In shitting black again from drinking I guess :shy:. I'm okay to die but not like this. I'm scared lol...what to do? I'm gonna cry for a bit best solution. I wanted to go in the next few days but I cant drink when my stomach is bleeding :ehh:. It scares me and I need to be drunk to do it. Oh well...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
That doesn't necessarily cause dark stool. You need to see a doc to see if there's an internal bleed. Any urgent care could do it. It's a very easy test. They even have ones you can do at home now, I think.

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Oh I freaked out. I went to a hospital some months ago and they said its gastritis and I should stop drinking. It'll go away prolly over the day hopefully.

• Hugs
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Oh I freaked out. I went to a hospital some months ago and they said its gastritis and I should stop drinking. It'll go away prolly over the day hopefully.
So, bleeding ulcers from gastritis? That's still an internal bleed. Nothing to mess around with. Maybe they can remove the ulcers?

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
No ulcer just gastritis. I'm taking PPI for it but of course I kept drinking. I feel fine today though so cant be too severe of a bleeding I guess. I'll give myself couple days off the sauce.

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
No ulcer just gastritis. I'm taking PPI for it but of course I kept drinking. I feel fine today though so cant be too severe of a bleeding I guess. I'll give myself couple days off the sauce.
The only way I know how to get black stool with gastritis is internal bleeding unless you think it's some kind of bile that survived the intestinal tract. Not a doctor though. You should at least ask one for next steps.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I had an emergency resection after not shitting for months and running away from the hospital 4 times. Central line,Ng tube,spinal

• Hugs
Reactions: Ramirez
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
When I started shirting blood I thought "wow cool ik a serious rockstar level drunk now"

Then It got painful and blood was gushing out I collapsed and ended up in hospital with less than half my blood I'd been walking around and then because my immune system was down started catching every infection going got sepsis which damaged everything and my health deteriorated from there.

Shirting blood isn't funny and if you want to end up in hospital being treating like shit left to tot in your excrement buzzer turned off and you have no strength to speak eve if you could your lungs are being pumped with oxygen because theres not enough blood in your veins to keep them functioning properly. Een after transfusions your looking at 6month recovery. All your serotonin and dopamine endorphins are flushed out down the toilet leaving you in a horrific state. Alcoholism is no joke and thinking it is is a fast track to the full experience. We're not all Bukowski and the drink leaves us with brilliant wisdom it destroys most of us the added chemicals the elite put in to be able to brainwash us.

• Wow
Reactions: Ramirez
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I'm okay it cleared up in the last days. I was freaked out that night and didn't wanna go back to the ER because of it.

• Hugs