E

Endoflifecomestoall

Student
Oct 31, 2021
I've got to bite the bullet and get through this si. Mt body is degenerating daily and I am losing my independence. Also what was a close friend passed away last week

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I hope you find the peace you're looking for. See you on the other side (if there is one)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so horrible what you are going through, it's beyond cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
im so sorry to hear about your friend passing, and the struggles you are facing right now. i hope you can find some relief soon

E

Endoflifecomestoall

Student
Oct 31, 2021
I hope you find the peace you're looking for. See you on the other side (if there is one)
That is what is stopping me, fear of the unknown
That must be so horrible what you are going through, it's beyond cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
Suffering the disease is not so bad as know6what is comming
Suffering the disease is not so bad as know6what is comming
What's your method?
I have some sn but it is old now but the more my body deteriorates the less I will need the purity

Last edited: