• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
So I recently set up a coinbase account to buy bitcoin but low and behold they have a $200 cad weekly limit on buying... what a fucking joke!!! It'd take almost a month before I have enough bitcoin with this stupid site and the price of bitcoin could fluctuate so much in that time! Does anyone know of a crypto exchange that has a larger limit or no limit on buying crypto currency?

Reactions: Cyanide
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
So I recently set up a coinbase account to buy bitcoin but low and behold they have a $200 cad weekly limit on buying... what a fucking joke!!! It'd take almost a month before I have enough bitcoin with this stupid site and the price of bitcoin could fluctuate so much in that time! Does anyone know of a crypto exchange that has a larger limit or no limit on buying crypto currency?
You can do things to increase coinbases weekly limit (not sure how) but if you still want to switch, Gemini exchange has a $500 limit per day. Meaning everyday you can deposit $500 usd onto the exchange. Its not as straight forward to use though but thats what youtube is for. I stopped using coinbase because of an error not allowing me to buy bitcoin with it (forgot what the error was exactly but who cares now).

Last edited:
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
I read that they dont accept CAD though so I'd have to set up a USD account at my bank exclusively to buy bitcoin..

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I read that they dont accept CAD though so I'd have to set up a USD account at my bank exclusively to buy bitcoin..
I dont know anything about CAD sorry. Guess you"ll have to just wait the 3 weeks unless you increase coinbases limit somehow. I read that you can only increase it by buying bitcoin overtime. Eventually it will increase on its own but who knows how long that will take. I might be misinformed though so check yourself and see if there are any other ways to increase it.

Last edited:
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
Well thats unfortunate :( lol I just want to get it over with. 700 USD is about 1000 Canadian so it could take a month before I'm even able to pay, then another month before I get the N in the mail. Ughhh

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Well thats unfortunate :( lol I just want to get it over with. 700 USD is about 1000 Canadian so it could take a month before I'm even able to pay, then another month before I get the N in the mail. Ughhh
700...how many bottles are you buying if you dont mind me asking? Two bottles is good enough.

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
I'm 180 ibs so I wasn't sure if two would be enough.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I'm 180 ibs so I wasn't sure if two would be enough.
You dont need three unless your morbidly obese. Then again i dont know your height so... Im 5'11, 198 pounds and i bought two bottles.

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
Oh lol. Yeah couldn't find lethal dose info anywhere so I figured three bottles just in case. I'm 5'7, just under 180 ibs. But yeah I guess coinsquare might be able to do 500/day for btc

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Oh lol. Yeah couldn't find lethal dose info anywhere so I figured three bottles just in case. I'm 5'7, just under 180 ibs. But yeah I guess coinsquare might be able to do 500/day for btc
Two bottles are about 12.5 grams. That should be more than enough but you can get more if your really concerned about it. Oh yeah dont forget localbitcoins.com you can buy alot of bitcoin there fast too, just have to watch out for scammers..i personally couldn't figure out how to use it though.

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
Looking at a lot of places and it seems overwhelming lol. I wish I was in USA so I didn't have such an issue

You Can Call Me Al

You Can Call Me Al

Apr 17, 2018
You dont need three unless your morbidly obese. Then again i dont know your height so... Im 5'11, 198 pounds and i bought two bottles.

I know I should know this, but I'm relatively new to a world where people openly talk about and accept suicide. With that said, I keep seeing posts about N and I know that it's suicide pills, but WHAT are they and how do I buy them? Why is is called N?

Reactions: Leann and Cyanide
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
I know I should know this, but I'm relatively new to a world where people openly talk about and accept suicide. With that said, I keep seeing posts about N and I know that it's suicide pills, but WHAT are they and how do I buy them? Why is is called N?
Check this thread XD
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-legit.351/

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Its in liquid form. They stopped selling the pills a long time ago. N is short for nembutal. Thats what some people call it. If you want to buy some you"ll have to contact A, the only nembutal supplier left. You can find his email in the peaceful pill ehandbook dec 2017 version in the list of resources topic that is stickied at the top of the SS forum.

EDIT: check out the topic the above poster, posted as well.

You Can Call Me Al

You Can Call Me Al

Apr 17, 2018
Check this thread XD
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-legit.351/

Its in liquid form. They stopped selling the pills a long time ago. N is short for nembutal. Thats what some people call it. If you want to buy some you"ll have to contact A, the only nembutal supplier left. You can find his email in the peaceful pill ehandbook dec 2017 version in the list of resources topic that is stickied at the top of the SS forum.

EDIT: check out the topic the above poster, posted as well.

thank you so much.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

Back in the 1950s when barbiturates were commonly-prescribed, pentobarbital was used as a sleep medication. Nembutal was the brand name in the USA. Sort of like how Valium is the brand name for diazepam. So somehow people online started using "N" as a slang term for pentobarbital.

Today, barbiturates are rarely used in human medicine due to their dangers, but pentobarbital is still commonly used to euthanize animals. It's also the medication of choice for assisted suicide in Europe.

Reactions: Caerula and Cyanide
Struggle Street

Struggle Street

Apr 4, 2018
Coinjar is also another to try option to try.
I'm in Aus and allow up to a $100k a day deposits.

Reactions: El Topo