Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
A lady spammed me on LinkedIn in February and said do I want to invest in Bitcoin, I sent a lol saying no thanks it's due for a huge correction I wish I did 10 years ago and she wrote back saying sorry I don't understand so I replied with what goes up must come down, lol she replied OK but just for the record, it will never fall.

Well, I sent her this story with the caption told you.

Cheers

Geo

L

life-eternal

Student
Nov 11, 2020
I think BTC has to fall soon, it's been a massive bull run for the last months. Also a lot of ERC-20 tokens and Ethereum have been taking over with the whole defi craze. To think that if we invested in pretty much any top 100 coin 1 year ago we would be millionaires by now is quite funny. Defi has helped a lot of people in third world countries which is awesome, just wish I jumped in last year when I first heard about it.
The thing is, just like now a lot of people are loving both BTC and ETH (and i think NEO is pumping too) there's a LOT of people that are going to get absolutely rekt once this bull run is over. Someone on Reddit once posted what the crypto crash of 2018 looked like, with people losing all their savings and homeless and posting on reddit hating on crypto. This time is going to be so much worse because the amount of money in crypto right now is fucking insane.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame and Jumper Geo
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
As soon as I started working this month, I put 10% of my savings in crypto. Will keep buying and holding with every paycheck: million or zero.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
good to all the btc and alt coin inventors! It's an asset class I just don't get But I do like when any trader makes alpha.

some people I'm in a group with where talking about safemoon Monday, looks like it had an incredible week.

people say Im old and the market is leaving me behind... sorry for my dark sense of humor... I'm kinda ok with that, I'm taking my ball and going. since I never got to this age I'd like to take the chance to say "get off my lawn."

catch99

catch99

Apr 18, 2021
Eventually Bitcoin and Ethereum will replace our current 'fiat' currencies that are backed by nothing and being printed to worthlessness. Unfortunately, many people are being led to believe it is a get rich quick scheme and they're going to be slaughtered.

My advice: Wait for Bitcoin to get down to 30-40k and then just buy some and forget about. Bitcoin will break 100k, it's a matter of when not if. I have been buying Bitcoin since it was $500 and I literally have never sold a single 'satoshi'. Eventually you won't have to sell your Bitcoin because in the future everything will be priced in crypto. The US dollar only has a few years left in my opinion.

Unfortunately I might CTB soon so I gotta figure out what I will do with my coins. I would give some to my old friends but for years I was telling them to invest into crypto and they simply made fun of me, so fuck them. My family is already well off so it wouldn't make much of a difference for them. I think I will simply donate it :/

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Eventually Bitcoin and Ethereum will replace our current 'fiat' currencies that are backed by nothing and being printed to worthlessness. Unfortunately, many people are being led to believe it is a get rich quick scheme and they're going to be slaughtered.

My advice: Wait for Bitcoin to get down to 30-40k and then just buy some and forget about. Bitcoin will break 100k, it's a matter of when not if. I have been buying Bitcoin since it was $500 and I literally have never sold a single 'satoshi'. Eventually you won't have to sell your Bitcoin because in the future everything will be priced in crypto. The US dollar only has a few years left in my opinion.

Unfortunately I might CTB soon so I gotta figure out what I will do with my coins. I would give some to my old friends but for years I was telling them to invest into crypto and they simply made fun of me, so fuck them. My family is already well off so it wouldn't make much of a difference for them. I think I will simply donate it :/
if i had bitcoins i would donate to this sanctioned suicide website , only place that helped me. unfortunately i missed the chance to buy some bitcoins when it was cheap

• Hugs
Reactions: nurplexkid and Jumper Geo