• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hopeurhappylb

hopeurhappylb

just a bit silly
Feb 4, 2024
I'm grateful to have any friends at all but honestly it feels like shit to have them ignore me all the time unless I'm praising them. If I wanna talk about something they ignore me, if I get too passionate they ignore me, if I don't bend to their every whims to talk about only them and their interests they completely ignore me. this is NOT helpin my shitty mental health, the whole severe depressive episode that dragged me back to this site to begin with, they make it so much worse because its just a flashing sign that says "I DONT CARE".
why do I try so hard for people. I literally still try to appease my friends who not-so-secretly hate me just so they maybe don't hurt me. all I do in life is beg for people to give me some semblance of validation and for them to stop hurting me but that's just too much to ask. alas that is why I'm on this site, if I can't be helped I might as well help myself by ceasing existence.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you 👁️
Apr 17, 2023
Are most friend groups like this? Maybe being friendless isn't so bad after all 🙃

Reactions: sserafim