• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RollingLights

RollingLights

Walking red flag
Sep 20, 2023
I've wanted to off myself for years, but I'm too much of a pussy to actually go through with it, so if I walked toward a cop with a knife would they shoot me? Or is that a stupid idea? if suicide by cop doesn't work should I just shoot myself?

• Hugs
Reactions: The Burning Fool
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I would never risk being maimed by a gunshot wound and / or getting jailed. The entire point of ctb is to prevent / alleviate your suffering, isn't it? If that's your goal, and especially if you don't want other people to suffer, then you really shouldn't force anyone to shoot you in self-defense.

Reactions: hermestrimegistus and Bacon and Baseball
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Well, there's obvious ethical issues with the first method and they'll probably just taser you. If you have a gun I'd just take yourself somewhere quiet and shoot yourself. I really wish I had a gun, I'd probably of an wanderer into the woods high on drugs for days until I decided to end it. There's a beautiful view I used to watch at night maybe I'd go there too, the only problem is it's out in the open so people would find my body.

• Hugs
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I don't know where you are, my comments will be based on my living in the UK where the main place you can be sure of Police with firearms are locations like airports, outside embassies etc.
You'd be more likely to get tasered over here, even by an armed officer. They don't tend to fire generally unless you've stabbed someone or are right on top of them demonstrating serious intent.
Bear in mind that not all gunshots prove fatal and should you survive you could face living maimed or disabled and in prison or mental institution for some years.
Not to mention the trauma and distress you may cause an innocent party who has to live with the consequences of your being unable to accept the responsibility for your choices.

Reactions: hermestrimegistus
cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
i doubt they would mortally wound you, maybe they would shoot at ur arm or something but the ambulance would be called shortly after and not only would u survive but most likely be in jail for some time, so i really dont think its a good idea

Reactions: hermestrimegistus
RollingLights

RollingLights

Walking red flag
Sep 20, 2023
Gotcha, I'll prolly just get stoned and blow my head off somewhere nice I suppose. I only wanted to try that because I'm scared of going through with it, even though it is what I should do

• Hugs
B

Bacon and Baseball

Sep 23, 2023
I would never risk being maimed by a gunshot wound and / or getting jailed. The entire point of ctb is to prevent / alleviate your suffering, isn't it? If that's your goal, and especially if you don't want other people to suffer, then you really shouldn't force anyone to shoot you in self-defense.
yea way too many variables on this one. What if they just blow off your kneecaps and then send you to jail for the next 15 years?

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
yea way too many variables on this one. What if they just blow off your kneecaps and then send you to jail for the next 15 years?
i doubt they would mortally wound you, maybe they would shoot at ur arm or something but the ambulance would be called shortly after and not only would u survive but most likely be in jail for some time, so i really dont think its a good idea
Cops are trained to shoot at center of mass, not arms or legs. You really don't want a stomach wound, that's one of the most painful places to get shot.

• Informative
Reactions: cats333 and hermestrimegistus
B

Bacon and Baseball

Sep 23, 2023
Cops are trained to shoot at center of mass, not arms or legs. You really don't want a stomach wound, that's one of the most painful places to get shot.
yea I was just kidding. basically, what if you get shot, survive with gunshot wounds and then go to jail for a decade

• Hugs