• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
It only feels right to die at your birthday, and all these people who actually don't care about you somehow want to make a big deal out of it.

Nothing makes me more depressed than birthdays; unwanted attention and constant reminders of why you're a shit human and don't deserve what you get.

The whole experience seems like the ideal day to ctb at, and I've heard others having the same experience, along with Christmas and other very special days.

Thoughts?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I thought about dying on my b-day, for the reasons you outlined, but I just can't wait that long. I totally agree, birthdays, holidays, it's all bullshit.

Reactions: dano6533
HangInThere

HangInThere

Just hanging around
Apr 27, 2018
Personally I don't want to CTB on any special days since it will ruin that particular day for them. Considered CTBing on my birthday because then there will only be one day in the year when they're reminded of me, but I don't want to wait that long. It doesn't really matter when you CTB, because they will still find a way to link it to an important event. Like saying ''she committed suicide near christmas'' when you did it in early december.

Last edited:
K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
Personally, I have a date set the day after my birthday and decide if its worth it on my birthday, If it's not worth it and the birthday went well I guess I'll just post pin it,
I hate forcing a suicide attempt, I better be in the right mood when I do it and I want full control over what's going to play out.

Reactions: dano6533
T

TooLate2582

Experienced
May 6, 2018
I hate my birthday because no one cares to celebrate mine in the ways I and others celebrate theirs.

That being said, holidays mean nothing to me. It's not Christmas, it's Tuesday.

Except the 4th of July because 'Mercia.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Mothers day delayed me. For some reason this year my family decided they wanted to have a get together this weekend coming up to celebrate it. I hate holidays and my birthday in general mainly because i dont want anything and like you said OP unwanted attention.

MindfulEyes009

MindfulEyes009

May 5, 2018
I thought about doing it on my birthday, like a gift to me, I would spend the whole day doing things that i want to do, then get a cake and icecream,sing happy birthday and shoot myself. But idk , i also have this awful feeling i wont survive till my birthday, its been a constant struggle ever since my family said i couldnt make it being a adult (im 20 and 21 is when your officially a adult here) idk. i always thought id die around mothers day or nov 24 ( my mom died on the 24th) and i always get really depressed even if i dont remember its around those days

Reactions: bag.of.cats
L

letmeoutmp3

May 2, 2018
my birthday is coming up, i used to like birthdays until i turned 19, i never thought that day would come, i always imagined i would die before it. but now my birthday is coming up again, i'll be turning 21 years old next month. it feels unreal. idk about killing myself that day since i want it to be very quiet and ppl are all over me on my birthday and i'm not sure about a method or anything yet