Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Understandably a lot of people here don't like their bday, or maybe you do.

Today is my birthday. In a lot of ways it's the worse. In some ways it's meh. Yay for another year I guess. Maybe this one I'll actually make progress or finally off myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Symbiote
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
🌈Happy birthday to you and good luck ! 🍀
🌷🌹🥀🌺🌸🌼🌻 🍀 🌹🥀🌸🌹🌷

Last edited:
Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
Happy birthday! I desire all the best for you, and I hope this new milestone comes accompanied by an abundant amount of growth and progress that enables you to achieve all that you desire in this life.

mochi-peachcat-mochi.gif

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Birthdays are just another day for me, but I do find getting older to be depressing. I wish you the best on your birthday. I hope that it goes as well as it possibly can be.

nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
It was going to start one of these on the 24th(my birthday) but was too scared somebody was going to call it stupid(,:

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
It was going to start one of these on the 24th(my birthday) but was too scared somebody was going to call it stupid(,:
I assume after a couple days it'll probably get lost lol

• Hugs
Reactions: nightnightnitrite
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I assume after a couple days it'll probably get lost lol
I feel like there's a lot of cancers on this site, we are an emotional bunch so it'll keep it alive until leo season<3

• Yay!
Reactions: Life_and_Death
L

lanahelp

Student
Jan 19, 2022
I've been holding on for 6 years with Lyme disease and all of its resulting loss. I can't hold on any longer. I wish I could as I don't want to die.

I'm still always thinking about other people, loved ones, and not screwing up their special occasions and dates.

Nieces and nephews' bday are all in August and September. Ex who I love beyond words in October. Mine is November 6. Then there's a big party in Mexico for mom's 80th. How do I destroy lives but I can't live this way and nothing has moved the needle in years.

Is there any meaning to coming and going on one's own birthday? Easier to grieve?

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and rationaltake
empty sighs

empty sighs

deserves to die “しがみつくな”
Feb 14, 2022
Happy birthday to me I suppose. Didn't think I would make it this long, is what it is I suppose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ringo