Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
So uh.. I've had a shit day. Shit birthday. Mom didn't even wish me. Everyone I care about forgot. So, I decided to create a megathread for people like myself. Because I don't want anyone else feeling this way. Even if it's for a day, you don't deserve to be forgotten. At least, while you're still alive heh.
Some of us don't have friends. Some of us have no family. But, at the very least, we all deserve a "happy birthday".

Comment when it's your birthday.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Venus13, Rocinante, narval and 10 others
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
So uh.. I've had a shit day. Shit birthday. Mom didn't even wish me. Everyone I care about forgot. So, I decided to create a megathread for people like myself. Because I don't want anyone else feeling this way. Even if it's for a day, you don't deserve to be forgotten. At least, while you're still alive heh.
Some of us don't have friends. Some of us have no family. But, at the very least, we all deserve a "happy birthday".

Comment when it's your birthday.
I'm really sorry to hear that Un. But I agree with your sentiment, everybody does deserve a happy birthday so let's start with you. Happy birthday Un!

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rocinante, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Endex and 3 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Happy birthday everybody between here and Friday.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Endex, outatime_85 and Un-
Gloom

Gloom

Autistic Dumbass
Sep 20, 2020
I had my birthday this month. spent it absolutely alone, the people I used to call my friends don't talk to me anymore. the last few birthdays have been particularly painful because i didn't celebrate with friends. in fact i probably haven't celebrated it since i was a kid. birthdays are a celebration of life, I've never so felt so useless and depressed like I do on my birthday. every year the look in my parents eyes pity me more and more, like they know I'm doomed to kill myself but they don't know how to fix me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Endex, temporary, artificial_ineptness and 3 others
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I had my birthday this month. spent it absolutely alone, the people I used to call my friends don't talk to me anymore. the last few birthdays have been particularly painful because i didn't celebrate with friends. in fact i probably haven't celebrated it since i was a kid. birthdays are a celebration of life, I've never so felt so useless and depressed like I do on my birthday. every year the look in my parents eyes pity me more and more, like they know I'm doomed to kill myself but they don't know how to fix me.
I'm sorry you were alone.. It's awful.. The one day each year where it's all about you, and people don't care.. I'm so sorry.

From one October baby, to another: happy belated birthday. Do me a favour, and one day this month (if you haven't already) treat yourself somehow. Maybe that means you buy yourself something expensive, or that you sleep in the entire day. Just something that'll make you feel a little better, or a little less crap.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gloom, Endex and WhatPowerIs
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
My birthday's in a few days and I could care less. My life's not worth celebrating and it definitely won't be a happy day.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Endex, outatime_85 and Un-

3xfipC74AYz

Oct 18, 2022
Happy belated Birthday mate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and Un-
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
It is my birthday today, it does not feel like a celebration since I've been wanting to kill myself for nearly 20 years and I'm on my own at the moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, rationaltake and Endex
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
It is my birthday today, it does not feel like a celebration since I've been wanting to kill myself for nearly 20 years and I'm on my own at the moment.
Sorry to hear that. I hope there's something that will make things less awful today.

Here's to you. And here's to Un- - a truly thoughtful and kind person.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dark Moon and Per Ardua Ad Astra
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Idk what's worse. Having a bad birthday because nobody cares, or having so many memories about it that i don't want to celebrate. Yes, i've reached the point that i go grinch that day.

It isn't my birthday. I think i won't say anything that day.
don't be like me.
I hope
IDK
Agh

well. Where i'm i?

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Sorry to hear that. I hope there's something that will make things less awful today.

Here's to you. And here's to Un- - a truly thoughtful and kind person.
It was a little better for me afterward, thanks.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and rationaltake