Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well that time of the year i hate infact i hate it more than i hate my self and that's saying sum thing. Well my birthday just around the corner now reminds of another year gone by and still not dead :( . And if i live as long as my grandparents i am only half way through my life :( :( well thats not going to happen they no way i am going to live into my 90s . Hope to be dead by 50 one way or the other i going to end it just finding the right way to do it. Well thats enuf venting for now :) tata back soon

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: mukluk0713 and LegaliseIt!
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
birthday's are the worst thing ever and i've never celebrated one ever in life. but it still doesn't hurt to acknowledge one's birthday. happy early birthday.

departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
Well that time of the year i hate infact i hate it more than i hate my self and that's saying sum thing. Well my birthday just around the corner now reminds of another year gone by and still not dead :( . And if i live as long as my grandparents i am only half way through my life :( :( well thats not going to happen they no way i am going to live into my 90s . Hope to be dead by 50 one way or the other i going to end it just finding the right way to do it. Well thats enuf venting for now :) tata back soon
I understand how you feel. I hate celebrating birthdays... and I've reached beyond the halfway point that my father lived. I really don't want to be around another forty years or so. Heaven help me.

Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Mort
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I understand how you feel. I hate celebrating birthdays... and I've reached beyond the halfway point that my father lived. I really don't want to be around another forty years or so. Heaven help me.
My self i dont see the point i life and living i look around me and see people not giving a shit about anyone apart from them selfs. Its all mememe just piss of at the hole thing just dont what to be around when humanity goes down the toilet. I get the felling we not that far from it now i just get this nagging feeling that everything is on its last legs. May be it just me being paranoid mmmm i dont know any more i just given up like a guy trying to swim up stream to stop himself from drowning in the end gives up goes with the flow and drown or goes over the waterfall. It's like the job centre telling me i must find a job soon but i say to my self why bother you work hard for you money then as soon as you got sum sum pops up and take it from you . Or you work your ass of dont bother any one work hard and be loilel to them but still shit on you and treat you like crap and like you ow them sum thing . Like your soul think thats were i stop likeing people better of on your own no one to annoy and you dont dissappointed any one as well . Sorry rambling like sum mad nutter LOL :D

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
My self i dont see the point i life and living i look around me and see people not giving a shit about anyone apart from them selfs. Its all mememe just piss of at the hole thing just dont what to be around when humanity goes down the toilet. I get the felling we not that far from it now i just get this nagging feeling that everything is on its last legs. May be it just me being paranoid mmmm i dont know any more i just given up like a guy trying to swim up stream to stop himself from drowning in the end gives up goes with the flow and drown or goes over the waterfall. It's like the job centre telling me i must find a job soon but i say to my self why bother you work hard for you money then as soon as you got sum sum pops up and take it from you . Or you work your ass of dont bother any one work hard and be loilel to them but still shit on you and treat you like crap and like you ow them sum thing . Like your soul think thats were i stop likeing people better of on your own no one to annoy and you dont dissappointed any one as well . Sorry rambling like sum mad nutter LOL :D
Venting is healthy.
I always wonder why people at the job centre seem to hate their jobs? Where I live, it's a job for life, with benefits, and they make good money... for telling people like me to work at crappy minimum wage jobs that my physical/mental problems prevent me from doing.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Venting is healthy.
I always wonder why people at the job centre seem to hate their jobs? Where I live, it's a job for life, with benefits, and they make good money... for telling people like me to work at crappy minimum wage jobs that my physical/mental problems prevent me from doing.
Sum one ones told me that the people who work they're cant work any were else as they are miserable sods and want every one else to pay for them being miserable. Sounds about rite to me i never seen any one lafe or even smile if you were depressed before you go in you are on the way back out LOL :)