Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I have had my birthday semi recently and was hit with an avalanche of depression leading up to it and after it. I hate feeling like another year of my life is gone. Does this happen to anyone else? I am sorry to everyone I have not responded to by the way. I will be messaging everyone who has messaged me shortly.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, throwaway_2620, UseItOrLoseIt and 9 others
M

MountKecske

Jun 4, 2021
I'm 28 now will be 29 in a few months but I feel like I wasn't really here for the whole period of last year, I last remember being 27(when I was alive so to say-not dead inside) it seems every year from now on will feel like falling leaves on a calendar, just static numbers.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Lmd, FuneralCry and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I dread my birthday now. It is a day that is supposed to celebrate my existence, which causes negative feelings as I do not want to exist. I feel like I died a long time ago, really.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic and Busticket
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Yeah, that's why every year I make it a tradition to get extremely intoxicated on my birthday.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Busticket
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
You were one of the first ones to message me and indeed, birthdays hurt.
Yours is probably in June, mine is in November, so I'll have the same impression soon.
I know I have fixed a limit, because suffering must be stopped for me in some time.

Take care,

Amumu

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Yes. It means another year has passed by and been wasted with me still not having achieved anything I wanted to, or had anything in my life change in any way. I feel further left behind in the world, other people my age and even younger doing things and living lives while I stagnate.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Fragile
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meretlein
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Birthdays suck. Another year of no achievements.

theunderdog

theunderdog

Jun 17, 2021
Yes. I always hated birthdays. My sister died of Cot death on my birthday when I was 4 so growing up birthdays where always tinged with sadness. I hate Christmas even more though. Those dark nights are a killer for me.