onthelastday

onthelastday

I died long before i met you.
Apr 16, 2021
I know that people cannot diagnose themselves, and I never did, but after watching the documentary "Boy Interrupted" I identified 100% with Evan and his feelings, he felt obsessed with death like me, and suffered from bipolar disorder , committed suicide at the age of 15, sometimes I just wanted to know if we have the same thing, this documentary is the saddest thing I've ever seen...

• Hugs
Reactions: bloomingdark and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I read a lot about the bipolar disorder and then ask my psychiatrist about it and he confirmed I suffer from bipolar disorder type I!

Reading and watching documentaries like that really helps.

To sum up, if you have extreme mood changes, you probably have it.

For example, I wanted to ctb last Sunday and now I'm very happy and feel like living.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: onthelastday and lofticries
catch99

catch99

Apr 18, 2021
I know that people cannot diagnose themselves, and I never did, but after watching the documentary "Boy Interrupted" I identified 100% with Evan and his feelings, he felt obsessed with death like me, and suffered from bipolar disorder , committed suicide at the age of 15, sometimes I just wanted to know if we have the same thing, this documentary is the saddest thing I've ever seen...
I think trying to put labels on yourself really isn't the greatest idea and will only drive you towards insanity. All of these mental illness exist on a pretty broad spectrum and there isn't any way to take a sample of DNA and tell you what mental illness you have. One psychiatrist might tell you one thing and another might tell you a different thing, it's not an exact science.

If you're really concerned about your mental health though I would strongly advice you to see a psychiatrist. Cognitive behavioral therapy can help you rework your harmful habits and create a more healthy mental state. Just don't tell them you're suicidal or they'll send you to a psych ward.

• Hugs
Reactions: PureMetanoia and bloomingdark
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
While medications do not resolve the issues, they can help lessen the severity. Being bi polar should not require a bus to escape.

Reactions: Sensei
onthelastday

onthelastday

I died long before i met you.
Apr 16, 2021
Well, I read a lot about the bipolar disorder and then ask my psychiatrist about it and he confirmed I suffer from bipolar disorder type I!

Reading and watching documentaries like that really help.

To sum up, if you have extreme mood changes, you probably have it.

For example, I wanted to ctb last Sunday and now I'm very happy and feel like living.
just like that, sometimes I am in a terrible situation and out of nowhere there are periods of euphoria for no reason, maybe I suffer from it

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i've been diagnosed with this about 3 different times by different people but somehow i just don't think it fits... i think its a long process to properly diagnose

• Wow
Reactions: onthelastday
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
If you recognize yourself when you read this, chances are that you're bipolar: A Guide to Bipolar Disorder. For the record, I'm not a psychologist or psychiatrist, just an interested layman with bipolar disorder II.