B

BipolarSoul

Mar 4, 2023
Anybody else suffering from bipolar disorder? I have been suffering from it my whole life. Threw 20k Euro out of the window last year. Destroyed endless friendships and relationships. I'm back living at my parents place with 30 and will soon probably lose my job since I am way too depressed. I wish so much that I would just fall asleep and never wake up again.

How do you deal with it?

Reactions: nosoul
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
I'm maybe thr wrong person but I've done the same things as you. Got put back on meds today but I'm not hopeful for any productive future as I can barely concentrate and take care of my animals.

There are some success stories in the bipolar reddit but I feel most of us with bpd have an even greater uphill battle.

For me, I'm looking to get stable only to ctb tbh, but my brain is destroyed from combo of psych meds and me trying to correct them using psychedelics.

I wish you well, sorry this is not an inspirational story, but we are on this site for a reason. Good luck!

drennedrat

drennedrat

Jun 12, 2023
Bipolar disorder is ruining my life; I had a manic episode earlier this year that put me into $13k debt, embarrassed myself in front of all my friends and family, and said and did insane shit. I don't know where to go from here. I'm so tired of fighting everyday and I'm at a dead end manufacturing job that I'm scared I'll get fired from. I'm just worried about my parents finding my corpse when I end up dead.