A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
I want to build a BIIG Suicide Machine/device. A BIIG FUCKING DEATH MURDER MACHINE.

This idea came to me while thinking about life...I thought that if I might kill myself in a year or two I should be able to build the most ingenious device to ever kill yourself with. Ideally, a device makes it easier for you to fight the survival instinct.

I thought about a guillotine, too medieval. What about a modern, timer-equipped guillotine where you fall asleep beneath it and never wake up? The scene left behind will be nothing short of traumatizing the life and soul of everyone that watched you. Well, sounds good.

But I don't want to give my parents a stroke and you can't carry a guillotine in a car so that's a no go. :meh:

How about a nitrogen pod like the one shown in articles online. Maybe a homemade one, from plastic pipes, cellophane and a plastic bathtub.
Make it almost airtight, get in comfortably, go to sleep.

I haven't quit this idea completely, but it requires too much nitrogen and a lot can go wrong. Maybe if you could make it on a smaller scale like a head-chest set then it could be something to look into.

How about a remote controlled device that strangled you to death by tightening a rope around your neck making you instantly pass out and die. Well, I'm thinking this is the right path to walk on. Something along these lines.

So do you know of any such suicide devices one can buy? Any cool ideas of your own? Let's talk about it. We need to use our minds toghether to create the perfect suicide machine.

So:
  • Should be painless and comfortable
  • Should not be made with illegal materials
  • Should be relatively quick if not instant
  • Should leave behind a decent looking body

Last edited:
Reactions: Flife, FullFat, Caerula and 2 others
T

Tiburcio

???

Is this serious?

Reactions: Nihilistnow, FullFat, dhk96 and 2 others
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Ooh wee! Posting to watch and input. Ill be back when I get a chance, I love this idea.

Reactions: Aity4883 and Cyanide
Irukinj

Irukinj

May 12, 2018
Like nova said, it's already been thought of and is in the works... I saw a video and they have a simulator where you experience nice music, nice scenery, of course the death part wasn't introduced but it had some good reviews by people who are pro assisted suicide.

Reactions: Cyanide
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I want to build a BIIG Suicide Machine/device. A BIIG FUCKING DEATH MURDER MACHINE.

This idea came to me while thinking about life...I thought that if I might kill myself in a year or two I should be able to build the most ingenious device to ever kill yourself with. Ideally, a device makes it easier for you to fight the survival instinct.

I thought about a guillotine, too medieval. What about a modern, timer-equipped guillotine where you fall asleep beneath it and never wake up? The scene left behind will be nothing short of traumatizing the life and soul of everyone that watched you. Well, sounds good.

But I don't want to give my parents a stroke and you can't carry a guillotine in a car so that's a no go. :meh:

How about a nitrogen pod like the one shown in articles online. Maybe a homemade one, from plastic pipes, cellophane and a plastic bathtub.
Make it almost airtight, get in comfortably, go to sleep.

I haven't quit this idea completely, but it requires too much nitrogen and a lot can go wrong. Maybe if you could make it on a smaller scale like a head-chest set then it could be something to look into.

How about a remote controlled device that strangled you to death by tightening a rope around your neck making you instantly pass out and die. Well, I'm thinking this is the right path to walk on. Something along these lines.

So do you know of any such suicide devices one can buy? Any cool ideas of your own? Let's talk about it. We need to use our minds toghether to create the perfect suicide machine.

So:
  • Should be painless and comfortable
  • Should not be made with illegal materials
  • Should be relatively quick if not instant
  • Should leave behind a decent looking body

Or you could take a drug overdose. If you did the right drugs the last thing you would feel in insaine euphoria unlike any other.

Reactions: Cyanide
Squidward

Squidward

This is as brave as I know how to be...
Apr 18, 2018
Or you could take a drug overdose. If you did the right drugs the last thing you would feel in insaine euphoria unlike any other.

That just kills the fun of building a machine! I think that'd also break aity's suggestion of no "illegal materials."

Reactions: FullFat and Cyanide
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I like all of this. The method should be the first action to iron out. Inert gas is the way to go. But I like the idea of picking your poison. Nitrogen, Helium, Argon, CO and H2S. H2S is the only action that will knock you at with one breath at over 700ppm concentration.

Secondly, we need to be attached to electrodes to ensure we are dead or alive.

Thirdly, the coffin idea is great, but if its successful you'll have hundreds of bodies or thousands, so make it horizontal laying, almost like an MRI, and add cremation to body removal.

Reactions: Cyanide, Flife, FullFat and 2 others
sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
There's always the "suicide helmet." Someone built an updated version of it at one point. If I were going to go that route, I would use solenoids to trigger the shotgun shells.

Reactions: Cyanide and Couchking
M

Mopey

May 24, 2018
Posting to follow. But jeez, I always thought I was the one being way too picky about my method of choice and I've settled on partial suspension, comparatively I seem to be settling.

Reactions: jethacan and Cyanide
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
I got nothing for you, but goddamn, this post was funny! LOL

I wish you great fortune on your noble quest!

Reactions: Cyanide, Sonnenblume and Caerula
N

Nate

May 11, 2018
Just be sure to name it "suicide booth".

Reactions: Cyanide and Caerula
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I want to invent a "death pop" Like this, but deadly... I think it's doable, maybe with sodium nitrite even...

Reactions: dano6533, Cyanide, anna and 2 others
F

Flife

May 21, 2018
I want to invent a "death pop" Like this, but deadly... I think it's doable, maybe with sodium nitrite even...

Dying while eating candies would be so cool

Reactions: dano6533, FullFat, Cyanide and 1 other person
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Dying while eating candies would be so cool
ikr, fuck pills, death candy is the way to go! I'd totally try making some with sodium nitrite. If it were successful I'd sell em on the dark net, $20 a pop (hehe). Only problem, I don't know how I'd test out my creations without dying lol.

Reactions: dano6533, FullFat, Cyanide and 1 other person