B

Bluesummers

Mar 16, 2020
Some months ago I made a first order that never arrived. I hadn't a tracking number so I called Fedex and other couriers to ask if there was a shipment at my name, they told me no.
In the end A told me that after all that time the package has been seized for sure. Honestly, i doubted about the existence of this shipment. However, I made a second order. This time A gave me the tracking number, but when I used it on Fedex website it said "shipment cancelled by the sender" (the shipment is from Mexico to Rome, so I suppose it's mine, I don't think A gave me a wrong number). I called Fedex and they told me the same. I asked A some explanations, he stopped answering me.

What in the world could "shipment cancelled by the sender" mean? I am just asking myself, why?

Is A a scammer? (Or at least a selective scammer?) Giving me that tracking number, how could he think that I never noticed that the shipment was cancelled?

What should I do? If he doesn't answer in the next days I think my only option is to report my story on the PP Forum hoping to have Exit International attention, but I don't think this would solve my problem

Last edited:
Reactions: mpnf, _Minsk and ERASED
STK

STK

Apr 2, 2020
I have had this happen before with a completely innocent delivery. It turned out that the sender had approached a shipping company to create a label which causes a tracking number creation. They simply then never used said label and never sent any delivery

It took quite some working out to get the answers passing from department to department

Reactions: ERASED and autumnal
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Sorry you lost your money but was it the authentic e-mail contact for A as I was a member of the PPH last year but cancelled but I e-mailed A and in his e-mail he stated he no longer give people tracking numbers, anyway I never went a head with the purchase, if it's the correct e-mail, yes report it to the PPH as well and see if it appears in there updates.

Cheers

Geo

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
He cancelled the order. Email him with the tracking and ask why.

Reactions: _Minsk
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Apparently many europeans received their orders the past months, according to the Exit forums, so not sure what happened. When you say he ignores you, are you contacting him at the new Tutanota email ?

B

Bluesummers

Mar 16, 2020
Apparently many europeans received their orders the past months, according to the Exit forums, so not sure what happened. When you say he ignores you, are you contacting him at the new Tutanota email ?

Yes, all the messages about the second order were on the Tutanota email. He answered me, and very quickly, until he gave me the tracking number. Then when I asked him explanations, no more answers.

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Yes, all the messages about the second order were on the Tutanota email. He answered me, and very quickly, until he gave me the tracking number. Then when I asked him explanations, no more answers.
I find him extremely difficult to get ahold of and obviously don't find this behaviour a honest transaction. I'd try a couple more times until he answers you.

Reactions: enjolras
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
If he doesn't answer in the next days I think my only option is to report my story on the PP Forum hoping to have Exit International attention

But you already did :heh: right ?

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Yes but not with a specific topic and using the word "scammer".
Irregardless if you contacted exit. I'd still try to contact A about this. Do both. Contact the new guy. But do expect a reply from A, as I don't find this normal.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Have you reminded him this is your second order and you're an exit member?

B

Bluesummers

Mar 16, 2020
Have you reminded him this is your second order and you're an exit member?
He knew that it was the second order, infact he made me pay less money (he said that this was his policy in case the first shipment got lost or seized).
I'm not member of Exit but I have a subscription to the PPH, we didn't speak about this.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
He knew that it was the second order, infact he made me pay less money (he said that this was his policy in case the first shipment got lost or seized).
He answered me, and very quickly, until he gave me the tracking number. Then when I asked him explanations, no more answers.

This is in keeping with what other members have consistently reported about him.

Usually, it ends up that they keep pestering him until he responds, or more often that he stops responding after receiving the tracking number and eventually the package arrives. The only thing that's not consistent with him is that he gives a tracking number to some but not to others.

B

Bluesummers

Mar 16, 2020
In this case the situation is even worse because of the "cancelled shipment" story.
And I'm quite sure that even the first shipment never existed.