• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nullifymylife

nullifymylife

Feb 22, 2024
I feel like I should trigger warning this so tw SA and ED

I have an ed as well as all this shit and today I went to the ed clinic place and finally told them I was sexually abused and now I am having insane anxiety and feel like I'm not really here, having someone else refer to it as "sexual abuse" really just made it feel real and I don't know how I'll cope today tbh, just posting here because I need to yell into the void, no one I know is on here so. I feel like this is something I need to get out before I die, I've never told anyone before and it was so hard and I just feel like if I died without anyone knowing no one would know why I'm so fucked up (well, it's part of the reason).

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
sorry you have to go through this. people still getting sa'd in this day and age, what the f is wrong with people?

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Very sorry that you have to go through this. I can't even imagine how hard this step was and I am so proud of you. I am really glad that you told someone. I am sure that it feels awful for now but it also means that you are making space to process all of this, even if it hurts!!
Wishing you all the best!

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this but you are so strong and telling us the truth is a good step forward to process the trauma. I wish you all the best!

nullifymylife

nullifymylife

Feb 22, 2024
thanks everyone for being so nice to me idk what to say

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
SA is absolutely awful and i'm sorry you had to experience that. being able to voice what happened is hard, but you should be proud of yourself for telling someone else. it's such an amazing step in the right direction