• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

highwaytoheaven

highwaytoheaven

Aug 15, 2024
Hi all, I'm making this post to list some scriptures about financial miracles being possible from the Bible.
Part of my reason for feeling suicidal is that I haven't reached my financial goals yet in life.
Everyday I get depressed that I'm not able to do what I want, when I want.

Scripture on Money & Gaining Wealth
- Ecclesiastes 10:19 money answers everything
- Sirach 11:21 It is very easy for the Lord to make a poor person swiftly and suddenly rich.
- Genesis 13:2 Now Abram was very rich in livestock, in silver, and in gold
- Genesis 24:1 And the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things.
- Genesis 41:49 And Joseph gathered corn as the sand of the sea, very much, until he left numbering; for it was without number.
- Deuteronomy 8:18 And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth
- Job 22:21 Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way, prosperity will come to you.
- Psalm 49:10 For he seeth that wise men die, likewise the fool and the brutish person perish, and leave their wealth to others
- Proverbs 10:4 A slack hand causes poverty, but the hand of the diligent makes rich.
- Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the Lord makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it
- Proverbs 13:11 Wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
- Proverbs 13:22 the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the righteous.
- Zechariah 14:14 And the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.
- John 10:10 I have come that they may have life, and have it more abundantly to the full.

Scripture on Financial Miracles
- Matthew 17:27
go to the sea and cast a hook and take the first fish that comes up, and when you open its mouth you will find a coin. Take that and give it to them for me and for yourself.
- 1 Samuel 2:8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.
- 2 Chronicles 26:5 As long as he sought the LORD, God gave him success.

Scripture on Asking God For Things
- Luke 11:9-13
ask, and you shall receive; seek, and you shall find; knock, and the door shall be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and everyone who seeks, finds; and to everyone who knocks the door will be opened.
- 1 John 5:14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

Scripture on Receiving Hearts Desires
- Psalms 37:4
Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
- Mark 9:23 Now anything is possible for those who believe
- Psalms 35:27 The Lord has pleasure in the prosperity of his servant
- Psalms 84:11 the LORD bestows favor and honor. No good thing does he withhold from those who walk uprightly.
- Ecclesiastes 3:10 He has made everything beautiful in its time.

Scripture on Having Faith
- Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Scripture on God's Omnipotence
- Job 41:11 "
whatsoever is under the whole heaven is mine."
- Psalms 24:1 The earth is the Lord's and everything in it - the world, and all who live in it

I have watched people on YouTube say they have prayed and then received financial miracles, random cheques, and even lottery wins. I am going to keep the faith instead of committing suicide because if I don't stick around then I will never find out

Reactions: kinderbueno
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
It's not what you ask, but this is one of my favourites about money in the bible:

Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Reactions: sserafim
highwaytoheaven

highwaytoheaven

Aug 15, 2024
im not erring from the faith, I'm seeking the truth about what the faith and the bible actually says about obtaining wealth. Everyone thinks money is evil because that's the programming. its the love of money that's evil, aka when you make it an idol above God. I'm not doing that