• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Share your opinions about this quote

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, Rocinante and 4am
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I don't take the bible seriously, but it's my favorite biblical poem after Dante's Trilogy. It wasn't likely Milton's intent, but if you're looking at Satan as a sympathetic character then I think you can see the quote as a tragic allegory to what happens when society rejects those who struggle or sit on the edge of society's norms.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim and halleyscomet
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I agree with this quote. Selflessness isn't any better than selfishness, one should not destroy themselves for the sake of others. We are not here to be slaves to any system, or to improve the lives of others to our own detriment. I would much rather be considered a selfish person, then be used by a society that could care less if I live or die. I think people should be kind, but we shouldn't be martyrs.

I have spent so long sacrificing my mental and physical health for the sake of others, and it has gotten me nothing. If there is a God, I would not want to serve them at all. There is nothing good or respectable about a God who allows for the amount of suffering that happens on our planet. If I have to surrender to a psychopathic, uncaring God to enter heaven, then I would simply not go.

The Devil seems more preferable to me then God, as the Devil doesn't pretend to be omnibenevolent and doesn't expect me to serve or respect them.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Battle god for his throne

Reactions: sserafim
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
From what my friends in the occult say Satan isn't evil or Good that is a human concept. He represents free Will so I would rather reign in Hell. I think Earth is Hell though and we are serving in Hell here. This probably makes no sense my brain is fuzzy

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim, MatrixPrisoner and halleyscomet
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
I think it confirms being a NEET is superior to any other lifestyle

Girl Smile GIF

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36