• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
There are reports of people CTBing with an overdose of beta-blockers, but it's not the most reliable method. It will probably be painful unless you take a large dose of sedatives.

The DDMP method uses 2 grams of propranolol, but that's in addition to digoxin, morphine, and diazepam.

intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
More research from your part should be done regarding the required dose.
Propranolol kills in overdose pretty much just like chloroquine and amitriptyline (membrane-stabilizing effects due to blockade of voltage-gated ion channels).
Also, propranolol is a non-selective blocker of voltage-gated ion channels and crosses the blood-brain barrier which means it acts on CNS too; for this reason it's being used (off-label) to control the symptoms of anxiety.
The effects on the heart (just like chloroquine and amitriptyline) may not be pleasant, so it should be taken with a large enough dose of benzodiazepines.

Last edited:
R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
Just checking in here re DDMP, after missing this thread initially.

Would this be possible and is it better than SN?

By possible, I mean procuring said drugs in the first place? I have a stash of diazepam luckily but getting the rest of the stuff might be problematic I imagine.

J

J F

Aug 17, 2018
More research from your part should be done regarding the required dose.
Propranolol kills in overdose pretty much just like chloroquine and amitriptyline (membrane-stabilizing effects due to blockade of voltage-gated ion channels).
Also, propranolol is a non-selective blocker of voltage-gated ion channels and crosses the blood-brain barrier which means it acts on CNS too; for this reason it's being used (off-label) to control the symptoms of anxiety.
The effects on the heart (just like chloroquine and amitriptyline) may not be pleasant, so it should be taken with a large enough dose of benzodiazepines.
How about 9.6g of Propranolol and 30mg of lorazepam? Or do I need more lorazepam? I also have 140 mg of metoclopramide as an anti emetic. Should I take the full 140 mg?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals