• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
I am hoarding propranolol tablets so I will have enough to ctb. Anyone hear of this method?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, dano6533 and 1 other person
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
There are reports of people CTBing with an overdose of beta-blockers, but it's not the most reliable method. It will probably be painful unless you take a large dose of sedatives.

The DDMP method uses 2 grams of propranolol, but that's in addition to digoxin, morphine, and diazepam.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and dano6533
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Not a good method. You're looking at having seizures and a bunch of other unpleasant effects, unsure of CTB chances, but getting there will be rough.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, wait, dano6533 and 2 others
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
Wow, thanks.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and dano6533
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
chloroquine or sodium nitrite are better methods, you can get either easily on the net. They are more reliable but there may be some discomfort

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Gumby and 1 other person
intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
More research from your part should be done regarding the required dose.
Propranolol kills in overdose pretty much just like chloroquine and amitriptyline (membrane-stabilizing effects due to blockade of voltage-gated ion channels).
Also, propranolol is a non-selective blocker of voltage-gated ion channels and crosses the blood-brain barrier which means it acts on CNS too; for this reason it's being used (off-label) to control the symptoms of anxiety.
The effects on the heart (just like chloroquine and amitriptyline) may not be pleasant, so it should be taken with a large enough dose of benzodiazepines.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schopenhauer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pk95 and 6 others
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
Thanks, This is remarkable and helpful information.

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
Thanks, This is remarkable and helpful information.
Please reconsider taking propranolol. I was stashing propranolol as well but when I looked up the dosages required the dosage varied way too greatly between victims. It's too unpredictable. But if that's your method good luck.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, LivedTooLong, jackgold and 3 others
R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
Just checking in here re DDMP, after missing this thread initially.

Would this be possible and is it better than SN?

By possible, I mean procuring said drugs in the first place? I have a stash of diazepam luckily but getting the rest of the stuff might be problematic I imagine.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, dano6533 and Gumby
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
Can't speak to all of it, but I have found shrinks hand out propranolol like candy.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, satou and dano6533
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
Not taking my blood pressure medication has predictably made my blood pressure go way up. This is a terrible method. No one wants to die of hypertension.

J

J F

Aug 17, 2018
More research from your part should be done regarding the required dose.
Propranolol kills in overdose pretty much just like chloroquine and amitriptyline (membrane-stabilizing effects due to blockade of voltage-gated ion channels).
Also, propranolol is a non-selective blocker of voltage-gated ion channels and crosses the blood-brain barrier which means it acts on CNS too; for this reason it's being used (off-label) to control the symptoms of anxiety.
The effects on the heart (just like chloroquine and amitriptyline) may not be pleasant, so it should be taken with a large enough dose of benzodiazepines.
How about 9.6g of Propranolol and 30mg of lorazepam? Or do I need more lorazepam? I also have 140 mg of metoclopramide as an anti emetic. Should I take the full 140 mg?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Propanolol is what I overdosed on in 2015. They didn't even come close to killing me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
propanolol is great for anixiety

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
That's 1.8g. I have over 5 times that at 10g. 10 g should do the trick don't you think?
Anyone got any info on how much propanolol enough? Read several reports suicide with it

Reactions: worldexploder and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
That's 1.8g. I have over 5 times that at 10g. 10 g should do the trick don't you think?
I have no idea. I just know that after my failed attempt, I decided to never try overdosing on pills again. That whole experience scared the hell out of me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jon and Schopenhauer