LostinTime24

LostinTime24

Discharged&Defeated
Mar 26, 2024
I've made a few posts in the past I plan on this being the final one. I'm a bipolar szchio woe is me right.

I'll be man enough to admit I made some poor choices that lead me to the position I am in now. However still the genetic heritability of traits aswell as my upbringing defined who I am I do believe I've had to endure misery that the average person has not.

Some people on here from what I've seen have made one post and that was it I do admire those who go into the unknown of death without any discussion or desire to find a solution to there problems without any discussion.

I look at my situation honestly I most likely never be married and even if I was my children would likely have the same problems I now have to endure.

I will not ask for help again as I did in the past as ultimately it did not change my circumstances at all. Some people just through no fault of their own are just meant to experience positive things throughout their life while others are meant to experience the opposite.

I've spent months thinking about this I have no anger for the people I was once close to or for my own family I just feel unfortunately the most important things are out of your control.

This forum however did give me a lot, at the end of day facing the end is for you to face alone. I've spent the last year on my own so some desire I feel to have something of me remain is irritational I'll be gone and this will post will be it, I wish the best for everyone on here.

Not to important but for my CTB will be hanging or a pistol, if your on this site and genuine I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske, uglyugly, badtothebone and 8 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Wishing you love and peace.

Always around if aspects change, as we are all family here, always.

Walter

Reactions: uglyugly, badtothebone and locked*n*loaded
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
May you find peace & love🌹💔

• Hugs
Reactions: badtothebone and whywere
landslide2

landslide2

Experienced
May 6, 2024
I don't know what happened to you but i hope u r at peace with whatever choice u made.
may u have a safe journey ahead.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and badtothebone
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace from all the suffering, I wish you all the best.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Be well in your decision and may peace find you.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and badtothebone