• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

antilife

antilife

Student
Sep 11, 2023
Hi everyone. My problem is that I haven't been able to overcome SI. It's the only thing that stands in the way and I hate it. This goes out to people who have already attempted and know how hard it is to overcome si too.

How do you prepare to avoid it?
Do you guys have included a plan within your attempt to avoid it?
medication you would take?

boredwithitall

boredwithitall

she/her
Oct 5, 2023
alcohol

Reactions: _Minsk, thewalkingdread and Iamtired
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
I replied to somebody in Russian a while ago. Can't be bothered to write it again in English, so here is an automatic translation for you.

It is always easier to overcome (fool, rather) the instinct of self-preservation if a peaceful method is used that does not result in instant death. But even here it can be difficult. In this case, it helps if you take pharmaceutical drugs that give suicidal thoughts as a side effect. Of course, medications work differently on different people, and you need to experiment with what you take. Google it and then experiment. In my case, this is long-term use of metronidazole. For you it may be something different. I don't think alcohol will help.

I must warn you that when this happens, everything must be ready, because in a suicidal state it is difficult to plan anything. But instincts do not interfere or can be overcome.
Good luck.

Reactions: Shiva_Story
I

IBM0000

Oct 10, 2023
Hi everyone. My problem is that I haven't been able to overcome SI. It's the only thing that stands in the way and I hate it. This goes out to people who have already attempted and know how hard it is to overcome si too.

How do you prepare to avoid it?
Do you guys have included a plan within your attempt to avoid it?
medication you would take?
Honestly, I wish I had your problem. If I only had SI preventing me from ctb then it wouldn't be a month before I was able to do it. I've not even attempted yet but I wanna make my first my last, because otherwise I'd be in a hospital or something.

Reactions: DT2007
R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
Just want to add, that these days metronidazol makes me suicidal in just a few days. I'm actually avoiding it because of that. I will keep it in mind if I need it when I need it. Again, research and experiment.

Reactions: antilife
antilife

antilife

Student
Sep 11, 2023
I replied to somebody in Russian a while ago. Can't be bothered to write it again in English, so here is an automatic translation for you.

It is always easier to overcome (fool, rather) the instinct of self-preservation if a peaceful method is used that does not result in instant death. But even here it can be difficult. In this case, it helps if you take pharmaceutical drugs that give suicidal thoughts as a side effect. Of course, medications work differently on different people, and you need to experiment with what you take. Google it and then experiment. In my case, this is long-term use of metronidazole. For you it may be something different. I don't think alcohol will help.

I must warn you that when this happens, everything must be ready, because in a suicidal state it is difficult to plan anything. But instincts do not interfere or can be overcome.
Good luck.
I speak russian so I can read the original too. Thank you!
Just want to add, that these days metronidazol makes me suicidal in just a few days. I'm actually avoiding it because of that. I will keep it in mind if I need it when I need it. Again, research and experiment.
I am already super suicidal, but still this instinct is stronger than that which surprises me. My mind doesnt think about anything else than suicide. I have no other interests beside that, none.

Reactions: Ontwon, dizzdesi, thewalkingdread and 2 others
R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
I speak russian so I can read the original too. Thank you!

I am already super suicidal, but still this instinct is stronger than that which surprises me. My mind doesnt think about anything else than suicide. I have no other interests beside that, none.
Well, I posted it in English.
Looks like being "supersuicidal" is not suicidal enough. It can and should be helped. With my med, I get so bad, that I wouldn't have problem with any relatively non-violent method. I wouldn't jumt off the cliff or in front of the train. But I refuse to do it, anyway. Most more peaceful methods I could use without hesitation and SI standing on the way. And did. But poor planning had been my downfall.

Last edited:
Reactions: DT2007
antilife

antilife

Student
Sep 11, 2023
Well, I posted it in English.
Looks like being "supersuicidal" is not suicidal enough. It can and should be helped. With my med, I get so bad, that I wouldn't have problem with any relatively non-violent method. I wouldn't jumt off the cliff or in front of the train. But I refuse to do it, anyway. Most more peaceful methods I could use without hesitation and SI standing on the way. And did. But poor planning had been my downfall.
Which non-violent methods do you mean?

F

ftm68_99

May 4, 2023

Good luck.
I didn't know there were any pharmaceutical drugs that produced
suicidal thoughts. Are you sure about this?

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I am hoping a bottle of bourbon helps me with SI when my time comes...

Reactions: divinemistress36 and inanotherlife
R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
Here here. All of these are violent including guns. And I'm terrified of the ocean.
My view is we've suffered enough. Why should we add to it? To be called brave by strangers on the Internet?

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Iamtired
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
My view is we've suffered enough. Why should we add to it? To be called brave by strangers on the Internet?
Because the peaceful ways are either really difficult to acquire or have a chance of failing and leaving you with permanent damage. I don't want to jump or drown or be hit by a train, but I don't want to wind up even more messed up and unable to end it after a botched CO or IG.

• Aww..
Reactions: Iamtired
R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
What is IG?

suicidal thoughts. Are you sure about this?
Side effects. Read the leaflet.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Which non-violent methods do you mean?

I'm not sure I've read everything bc I'm pretty tired but I have the same issue as you. I'm super suicidal as well and I'm getting increasingly more and more worn out yet can't overcome my SI. For me it's the pain and panic I'll feel that rly scares me, not death as death just sounds awsome for me rn. Since full suspension hanging is the only option for me where I'd succeed for sure due to my current situation, I'm just trying to convince myself that a few seconds to max 2 mins of pain and panic is nothing compared to what I've been through and will be going through if I don't do it. Alternatively I'm looking into ways to get myself to pass out so that I'll fall automatically. Not sure if this helps, but I figured I'd share anyways. Good luck!

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread