C

cat221

Aug 4, 2023
Hello everyone,

I don't want to get into details because it's deeply personal. All that matters is that I have decided it's time for me to go and I'm spending the next week getting my affairs in order. I have a specific window of time next Saturday where my children will not be in the house and no one will be checking on me for 8 hours. My girls are 3 and 6 so I have to do this during this time, otherwise they will wake up to a nightmare with no one to take care of them until we're found.

Emotionally, I have to go. Every second is excruciating, this is the worst pain of my entire life. But I'll be honest I'm afraid I won't have the nerve to push myself over the edge. Lord, I wish it was legal to have assistance. With legalized assistance, I could do this safer and in a way that will be least traumatizing to my children.

Can anyone suggest a method that ticks these boxes:

1. Not a firearm
2. Death within 8 hours
3. As painless as possible

Thanks,

-Cat

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I am so sorry that you are suffering so much. have your heard of the night night method.

Reactions: Liminal1
Upvote 0
C

cat221

Aug 4, 2023
I am so sorry that you are suffering so much. have your heard of the night night method.
I have not heard of that, where can I read about it?
Nevermind, I found it in the mega thread. Thank you.

Reactions: Some place nice
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is a suicide resource compilation on here with information about methods, when it comes to methods all that one can do, is do their own research, deciding on any potential method depends on what can be accessed as sadly at least to me leaving this existence really isn't straightforward. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

Reactions: Liminal1
Upvote 0