• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

boopboop

Feb 5, 2023
Hey.
So I'm new to posting here but I thought I could get some advice. I would like to pick up self harming again but I don't want people to be able to see it preferably. If anyone knows any ways that don't leave big/long lasting marks I'd appreciate it.

mayirestinchaos

mayirestinchaos

My flesh glistens in the fire.
Feb 5, 2023
Overdose. It doesn't live scary scars, but DO harm to your inner body

Upvote 2
Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
starving is what i do. it is noticable only if you choose to wear revealing clothes, otherwise you'll just seem thin.
i guess try not to harm yourself but tear clothes paper, punch a pillow, go jogging or scream instead. finding healthier alternative would be my best recommendation.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: touhoufan, ryo the frog, LocalAngel and 1 other person
Upvote 0
valkyrie

valkyrie

Feb 11, 2023
Honestly hitting is my favourite. Simple and no tools needed. Just avoid areas which are visible. If you hit hard it will bruise but bruises heal much more quickly than cutting scars

Reactions: MitakaAsa
Upvote 1
AboutTom

AboutTom

Being born is not a gift but the result of a crime
Feb 9, 2023
I like W sitting (tho it looks more like T for me bc i've done it so much) basically just stretching your legs to the sides from knee until it hurts and pain spreads trough all of your legs. You can look up "W sitting" on google. No marks of any kind, but it may cause temporary knee pain even after youre done.
Screenshot 20230212 1355482
Demostrative image of T sitting ^ Tho unless you have leg shape for it or have done this a lot yours likely wont look like this. If you do however get to complete T withouth much pain, then you might wanna consider leaning your body forward, that usually makes this more painful.

Happy endorphines.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
I take ice cold showers sometimes until it hurts. I feel better afterwards and it's apparently even healthy.

Reactions: lionetta12, GasMonkey, ryo the frog and 1 other person
Upvote 1
I

itsallpointless

Experienced
Feb 9, 2023
Running and working out 😂😂

• Yay!
Reactions: GasMonkey and ryo the frog
Upvote 1
theboy

theboy