• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

carousille

carousille

Jul 6, 2024
been looking at lots of threads regarding different methods, but i do find myself a little worried with how much people report each method failing...

so i was wondering, what would be the best way to go if pain was disregarded? when i was a teenager i was very self-loathing and felt that the only proper way for me to go was immolation. i was reading that it has an 80% success rate, though i couldn't find as good of sources on how long it would take and how to better guarantee success. i would also like to cause the least amount of damage to surrounding areas as possible and admittedly don't know a ton about what does/doesn't make fire spread. maybe some sort of circle of a substance that would stop it?
also open to any ideas for other relatively quick methods with high success rates disregarding pain, or of course anything that would help mitigate the pain as well, lol

SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
Do you have access to firearms?

SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
self immolation is quite brutal, I'd look through this thread and consider other options:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/
Here you can find details and probably data about many different methods.
as regards to chances of failing, unfortunately nothing is 100% certain. There are definitely methods that have higher chances than others though. https://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods/ gives a good overview of this
as for the fire of immolation spreading, I'd say the following would be dangerous: dry grass, trees, wind. So probably an empty abandoned parking lot at night might be a safer bet for both yourself and other people.

Last edited: