• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RealMe

RealMe

Aug 11, 2018
What would you consider the pros and cons of each type of hanging variation,?

What is the death rate if I were to try this method without an exit bag?

Do the best ropes (or other tools) vary based on the method?

What are the chance of having horrible life lasting effects with each of the methods?

Thanks again

Reactions: Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

Most people who died by hanging never used a plastic bag, I recommend it just to be sure that you'll die even if something happens to the rope while you're unconscious. If I had used one at my first attempt I would have been dead now.

Reactions: dras23 and Tiburcio
RealMe

RealMe

Aug 11, 2018
Most people who died by hanging never used a plastic bag, I recommend it just to be sure that you'll die even if something happens to the rope while you're unconscious. If I had used one at my first attempt I would have been dead now.

Can it just be a regular old bag or does it have to be that exit bag thing?

Also would which is better full or partial?

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

Can it just be a regular old bag or does it have to be that exit bag thing?

Also would which is better full or partial?
I would use a trash plastic bag, put a hat on my head and breath for 20 minutes until there's only CO2 there and after that I would hang myself. The only difference is that with full suspension you can't change your mind.

Reactions: Samuel, RealMe, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
What would you consider the pros and cons of each type of hanging variation,?

What is the death rate if I were to try this method without an exit bag?

Do the best ropes (or other tools) vary based on the method?

What are the chance of having horrible life lasting effects with each of the methods?

Thanks again
Look at videos of people hanging themselves live stream on ync.
Not a pleasant thing to watch.
It might scare you away from hanging or even suicide in general as I beleive most methods are even worse than hanging.

Reactions: NoMore, Tiburcio and RealMe
RealMe

RealMe

Aug 11, 2018
Look at videos of people hanging themselves live stream on ync.
Not a pleasant thing to watch.
It might scare you away from hanging or even suicide in general as I beleive most methods are even worse than hanging.

I dont think I'm ready enough to watch those yet. Hanging is one of my only options so I would rather watch it when I am more prepared

Reactions: Zanexx
RealMe

RealMe

Aug 11, 2018
I would use a trash plastic bag, put a hat on my head and breath for 20 minutes until there's only CO2 there and after that I would hang myself. The only difference is that with full suspension you can't change your mind.

Thank you

Reactions: Deleted member 847
RealMe

RealMe

Aug 11, 2018

Another question why is everyone saying to use large bags? Wouldn't smaller tighter bags be better and make you suffocate sooner?

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I dont think I'm ready enough to watch those yet. Hanging is one of my only options so I would rather watch it when I am more prepared
U might not want to get fixated on suicide. It will just make it much harder for you to be productive.
If I were you I would watch the videos, then you will be more sure if suicide is something you will end up attempting.
Most people fantasize about suicide, as I did, but then discover that it is much more darker and difficult than it seems.
In my opinion.

Reactions: skitliv, NoMore, Zanexx and 2 others
D

Deleted member 847

Another question why is everyone saying to use large bags? Wouldn't smaller tighter bags be better and make you suffocate sooner?
Usually trash bags are more resistant than the tight ones, that's why I use them. I don't want to risk picking one with holes in it. You can use whatever you want.

RealMe

RealMe

Aug 11, 2018
U might not want to get fixated on suicide. It will just make it much harder for you to be productive.
If I were you I would watch the videos, then you will be more sure if suicide is something you will end up attempting.
Most people fantasize about suicide, as I did, but then discover that it is much more darker and difficult than it seems.
In my opinion.

I could give them a try

Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
In my opinion.
I used to think hanging would be easy. How wrong I was.
(I've watched suicide videos)

NoPillPhilosophy

NoPillPhilosophy

Aug 10, 2018
Drop (execution)hanging:
Pros: -can decapitate(instant, supposedly painless death) if rope+support is strong enough and you jump from high enough
-can break neck and result in instant unconsciousness/death if done right(extremely hard to do)
-should work for anyone capable of setting it up
-cheap and easily accessible

Cons: -survival instinct very strong like jumping
-need a place like the woods to do it
-could leave a horribly traumatic body behind
-lots of calculation/research/preparation to do right
-worst case scenario you might have a slow and painful death if your calculations were wrong

Normal (full suspension) hanging:
Pros: -if done right(easy to do), it is pretty much a guaranteed death, so low chance of failure
-less research needed, easy to do

Cons: -is likely slow and unbearably painful
-high survival instinct knowing it will hurt
-will make you regret it the instant you try it

Partial Suspension Hanging:
Pros: -lots of ways to do it(for those disabled/weak physically)
-can be done in the comfort and privacy of your own room(this alone is priceless)
-if done right it is extremely quick and relatively painless or even you won't notice the pain
-hard to back out of, survival instinct has a lower chance to mess you up
-you can get lucky and die quickly, even kids, poor uneducated drunk people can do it succesfully

Cons:
-bad consequences if you are found(applies to all hanging)
-can not easily back out, even if you want to, after a certain point you might try to get up, pass out and accidentally die
-can have a little survival instinct before doing it (you need to fully want this)
-need a proper rope+sturdy support
-need preparation+research to make sure it is as easy, quick and painless as possible
-may not work well if you are fat

Ratchet Strap Strangulation:
Pros: -very reliable, if you pass out with this on your neck and you aren't found, it is sleep time forever, guaranteed
-can be done in the privacy and comfort of your own bed
-decent looking body
-easily transportable/hideable
-can back out from it

Cons:
-need to apply a hell of a lot of pressure and quickly, to the point that it feels like your neck will snap, not comfortable
-from my experience not quick enough, too much time to back out
-can back out from it
-as with any hanging, you're screwed if someone finds you early
-not good for fat people

Tourniquet method:
Pretty much same as ratchet strap, only that you need to be very careful that it doesn't untie itself by accident, tried it once, not for me. But old grannies have done this successfully in a hospital bed so for some people it works.
Also with this method, you will have all materials available(suitable for people who can't do anything without being watched)

That's enough for now. Just take this with a grain of salt.
Use common sense. Always do it right. Never be found early. Have a long god damn time to do this. Why risk it. Get drunk beforehand to help with the survival instinct.

And different strokes for different folks. Some methods work well for others, some never work for them.

Reactions: theguineapigking, acute, Dip and 3 others
D

Deleted member 847

Drop (execution)hanging:
Pros: -can decapitate(instant, supposedly painless death) if rope+support is strong enough and you jump from high enough
-can break neck and result in instant unconsciousness/death if done right(extremely hard to do)
-should work for anyone capable of setting it up

Cons: -survival instinct very strong like jumping
-need a place like the woods to do it
-could leave a horribly traumatic body behind
-lots of calculation/research/preparation to do right
-worst case scenario you might have a slow and painful death if your calculations were wrong

Pros: -if done right(easy to do), it is pretty much a guaranteed death, so low chance of failure

Partial Suspension Hanging:
Pros: -lots of ways to do it(for those disabled/weak physically)
-can be done in the comfort and privacy of your own room(this alone is priceless)
-if done right it is extremely quick and relatively painless or even you won't notice the pain
-hard to back out of, survival instinct has a lower chance to mess you up
-you can get lucky and die quickly, even kids, poor uneducated drunk people can do it succesfully

Cons:
-bad consequences if you are found(applies to all hanging)
-can not easily back out, even if you want to, after a certain point you might try to get up, pass out and accidentally die
-can have a little survival instinct before doing it (you need to fully want this)
-need a proper rope+sturdy support
-need preparation+research to make sure it is as easy, quick and painless as possible
-may not work well if you are fat

Ratchet Strap Strangulation:
Pros: -very reliable, if you pass out with this on your neck and you aren't found, it is sleep time forever, guaranteed
-can be done in the privacy and comfort of your own bed
-decent looking body
-easily transportable/hideable
-can back out from it

Cons:
-need to apply a hell of a lot of pressure and quickly, to the point that it feels like your neck will snap, not comfortable
-from my experience not quick enough, too much time to back out
-can back out from it
-as with any hanging, you're screwed if someone finds you early
-not good for fat people

Tourniquet method:
Pretty much same as ratchet strap, only that you need to be very careful that it doesn't untie itself by accident, tried it once, not for me. But old grannies have done this successfully in a hospital bed so for some people it works.
Also with this method, you will have all materials available(suitable for people who can't do anything without being watched)

That's enough for now. Just take this with a grain of salt.
Use common sense. Always do it right. Never be found early. Have a long god damn time to do this. Why risk it. Get drunk beforehand to help with the survival instinct.

And different strokes for different folks. Some methods work well for others, some never work for them.
What do you think about using knots to strangulate yourself? Would it work?

D

Deleted member 847

Full is not painful what in the devils name are you saying man. I did it

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
How is full suspension slow if the blood flow to the brain is instantly cut off?
I mean, just watch the hanging vids - these ppl pass out within seconds. They probably don't even feel anything.

Reactions: Zanexx
Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018

Why would you say full suspension is more slow/painful than partial?

D

Deleted member 847

Why would you say full suspension is more slow/painful than partial?
It's not. I did it. He doesnt know what hes talking about guys

Reactions: Dip, lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
I

Isabella

Aug 13, 2018
Hanging takes a minute or two too actually die unless you snap your neck which means using height. The exit bag looks like the most peaceful way but the bag has to be sealed to not allow oxygen in that's the only way it works.

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Hanging takes a minute or two too actually die unless you snap your neck which means using height
Stop repeating this god damn myth, for the love of FSM... just stop it.

angry_pepe.jpg

Reactions: skitliv and Deleted member 847
D

Deleted member 847

Hanging takes a minute or two too actually die unless you snap your neck which means using height. The exit bag looks like the most peaceful way but the bag has to be sealed to not allow oxygen in that's the only way it works.
BUUUUUUUULLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dip
Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
What do you mean Isabella when you say it takes a minute or two to die? Are you talking actual death or just unconsciousness? As far as I'm aware unconsciousness should only be about ten seconds (less if you're lucky) but for death you're looking at half an hour.

D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
Thank you. I'm so scared of messing this up like I mess up everything else in my life .

Reactions: shadow11, Tiburcio and Zanexx