HopeHasLeft

HopeHasLeft

Life is a joke
Dec 3, 2023
i live in canada, wanted to find the best way to CTB, i thought making and exit bag with helium would work but have read otherwise and am concerned it wont work, i want it to be peaceful and painless...i am considering trying the "night night" method, or i really wish i could get my hands on some fentanyl as i know that works flawlessly, only other option would be hanging myself.....please help i want to end this miserable waste of a life and stop this inner suffering.

Last edited:
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Nobody can tell you what the best way is. I recommend you read

Reactions: BrainShower and mafuyu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My personal preferred method would be Nembutal, that certainly sounds like the most peaceful to me, and I'd be so relieved if it's accessible. But sadly where I live Nembutal is a privilege reserved for animals with humans just expected to suffer instead, it's so horrible how we exist in this society where suicide isn't seen as a valid option. I hate how it's so difficult to die with us not being able to just cease existing in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: LeperGnome
koro

koro

この夢は本当に嫌います。
Nov 11, 2023
One easy and peaceful method is SWB (Shallow Water Blackout).
First you make yourself pass out (can be through hyperventilation, drugs or anything else), and then you drown while being unconscious.
Can be done in a bathtub, pool, ocean, as long as there's enough liquid to make you drown.

T

tragicat

Dying
Oct 27, 2023
Have you tried applying for MAID in Canada? You're lucky. I'd just wait for MAID in 2024 if I were you.

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
i live in canada, wanted to find the best way to CTB, i thought making and exit bag with helium would work but have read otherwise and am concerned it wont work, i want it to be peaceful and painless...i am considering trying the "night night" method, or i really wish i could get my hands on some fentanyl as i know that works flawlessly, only other option would be hanging myself.....please help i want to end this miserable waste of a life and stop this inner suffering.
Painless and fast would be the gunshot!

Reactions: mafuyu