• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Abbydrea

Aug 19, 2023
What is the best way to ctb I don't want to go painfully I just want to go, most likely in a motel, in Covina.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
inert gas (SCUBA, SCBA, EEBD hood, exit bag, Rebreather)

As a new member you have to post more to be able to use the search function. As soon as you can do it you will find a lot of information.
Here you can find an overview of common methods:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Reactions: bluebus
fetty

fetty

Not a cop
Aug 18, 2023
My name is "fetty". Fentanyl. Lol. I know that probably isn't obvious to some.

I think I'd actually prefer heroin maybe, but that's just because I love the taste/smell when injected.

@nadia225

Sorry, for got to hit reply on your post.

Reactions: .ᴍᴀʏᴜ.
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me the best way to ctb sounds like it would be Nembutal, that method sounds like the most peaceful and desirable to me but sadly it's not even legalised or accessible at all where I live, it's so inhumane how such a peaceful exit is a privledge only reserved for animals, instead humans are so cruelly just expected to suffer endlessly instead.
I find it so incredibly horrible how we cannot just choose to leave this world in peace in a guaranteed way, I hate how suicide is purposely made so difficult.

Reactions: byebyemadworld
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Anything not drug related?
Falls du das hier noch nicht kennst:

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I'd definitely recommend the inert gas method. Takes a little planning/ setting up, but there are lots of great resources for it on this site. Best of luck,

chop

chop

Admіnіstrator
Aug 17, 2023
If you want to go as fast as possible and don't mind spending money as your going to go anyways, shotgun method works great it doesn't have to be registered or anything.

SN or Gas also work great if you wanna do it in a motel just make sure they can't reach you for a bit to prevent them from saving you and causing you life long hell.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
For me the best way to ctb sounds like it would be Nembutal, that method sounds like the most peaceful and desirable to me but sadly it's not even legalised or accessible at all where I live, it's so inhumane how such a peaceful exit is a privledge only reserved for animals, instead humans are so cruelly just expected to suffer endlessly instead.
I find it so incredibly horrible how we cannot just choose to leave this world in peace in a guaranteed way, I hate how suicide is purposely made so difficult.
I so agree with you 100% Maybe some day but not in my time