• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeecyTee

DeecyTee

New here
Sep 23, 2023
Ironically, my financial problems are part of what's making me suicidal. I have $6 to my name and most things cost more than that. I'm a financial and emotional burden on my parents, and it seems insanely cruel to ask them for money for a way to CTB even if I don't tell them what it's for.

sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
go buy some slime from five below. then eat it. /j

Reactions: DeecyTee
lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
Hanging for sure All you need for this is ropes or something.There is probably a rope in every home.

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
There is no way not to require money, everything in life requires money, find a job and collect some money to complete your plan.

CTB_random

CTB_random

Dec 16, 2023
One really interesting way is the shallow water blackout method, very cheap litter just use your bathtub abd if you dont got water use a public lake or something like that. It takes a couple minutes and it's relatively painless and less risky of putting you in critikal condition if a failure. (Hanging can sometimes not work and leave you paralyzed which to me is a fate worse then death)

zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023
Jumping is always free, though I suppose that traveling to a suitable location may require some funds (depending on where you are).

If you don't care about the effect on others and the aftermath, there's vehicular CTB and jumping in front of a train (higher risk of failure, be warned).

Self immolation is pretty cheap.

Are you sure that the cost is the issue you're facing right now? My intuition is telling me that this is the rationalizing voice of SI: "Oh, but I can't since I don't have the money for it!" Correct me if I'm wrong