• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

FollowHim

Jan 14, 2024
I have been reading these forums on and off for years, and eventually got around to make an account for myself. But I really struggle to find a good way, because I am disabled, mostly bedbound and need help with almost everything, so it's not so easy for me to just go out and get something or even pick up parcels. I live with my parents for this reason, and they more or less have me on suicide watch, as I've had several attempts throughout the decades where a couple even got me a grippy sock vacation.
But they are getting older, and will soon be too sick to care for me. Since I can't take care of myself, I need to catch the bus before they do. I have been in contact with the swiss clinics, but not only am I unable to afford it, it seems they think I'm too young and that my paperwork isn't good enough. Which I completely agree with, doctors have more or less ignored me and just used to write me off as a depressed teenager. When I became older and was taken more seriously, it improved a little bit, but by then I was already traumatized and have avoided doctors as much as I possibly can, only seeking them out when I can't hack it with alternative medicine.

After reading around here, and also talking to a guy in the same situation who used the SN method before he passed (and who inspired my username), it seems SN or Partial Suspension are my best options. But it's hard, because SN isn't easy to get, and even if it was. my parents would be the ones picking up the parcel and be suspicious when they saw a powder, even if I told them it was a supplement for better electrolyte balance or some shit. Not to mention the antiemeticas needed for it not to fail seems like something that would be difficult to get my hands on. They have moved all ropes etc out to the garage, because they know I can't really leave the house without help, and thus won't be able to get my hands on a rope.

So I am completely desperate. I have even tried starving and thirsting myself to death, but after about a week, it gave me a bad kidney infection making me unable to lay down which is extremely difficult to deal with for someone who is mostly bedbound, I ended up calling for help and was taken to the ER.

Please tell me there is something I have overlooked here, and that there is a way for me to leave this body behind?