C

Cherry

Feb 8, 2023
just wondering some ways to relax/calm down

Amakishiyo

Amakishiyo

Despite everything, it's still you
Mar 5, 2023
Comfy slow music that you might like/relate to, being comfortable and warm in a blanket maybe, or just in bed in general, having a cup of coffee or tea or any drink you like, maybe some snacks, watching your favourite show, or something new. Maybe chatting with someone, for some it helps talking about whatever bothers you, others just want to talk about nice topics and try to forget. If possible taking a nap/sleeping can also help a lot. This is what comes to mind for me at least.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, VioletNight and freecoffee
pharma

pharma

Mar 4, 2023
listening to music and walking helps me, or reading. anything that keeps your mind occupied but doesn't exert you. sometimes i cook. doing something methodologically and not physically taxing might help

Reactions: freecoffee
freecoffee

freecoffee

Feb 6, 2023
Journaling has somewhat helped me since sometimes my thoughts seem so jumbled up and overwhelming when I keep them trapped in my head, and this way I can organize them without needing to deal with another person.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers
C

Cherry

Feb 8, 2023
Comfy slow music that you might like/relate to, being comfortable and warm in a blanket maybe, or just in bed in general, having a cup of coffee or tea or any drink you like, maybe some snacks, watching your favourite show, or something new. Maybe chatting with someone, for some it helps talking about whatever bothers you, others just want to talk about nice topics and try to forget. If possible taking a nap/sleeping can also help a lot. This is what comes to mind for me at least.
thanks!

• Love
Reactions: Amakishiyo
VioletNight

VioletNight

Student
Jan 24, 2023
I find that putting on a long Youtube video about a topic I'm interested in and just listening to it with headphones in can help. Got me to calm down a bit the other night while having a panic attack.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers