John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
I've thought about El Capitan because it's 3000 ft but it also has trees at the bottom of it and I don't want to get impaled on one. Royal Gorge Bridge in Colorado is 900 some feet tall from the deck to the base but the guard rail is like shoulder height or something it looks like and it would probably be difficult to scale that and then balance on it in order to jump head first. I really don't want to die of injuries like shattered legs I want to land head first. What advice does everyone have/

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Pistolero114, sif and 5 others
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
Yes! Rio Grande George Bridge in Toas, New Mexico. No barriers, no patrols.
No chance of survival!

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, sif, Kdawg2018 and 5 others
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
OK?

Reactions: sif, Kdawg2018 and Lifeisatrap
G

Ghastly

Dec 15, 2018
Top of buildings on your list? There are a few you can get to the top of (illegally but relatively easily) and then jump. Or a cool old iconic hotel? Like request a high room and jump from the window or balcony? You'll be able to take your time and not be bombarded for rescue..

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
A good bridge to jump from is the New River Gorge Bridge. This is one of the highest bridges in the US and from the looks of it, it also does not contain suicide prevention nets or tall fences. If I recall, there is another member here that was also planning to ctb via the New River Gorge Bridge in early January.

Salvacion

Salvacion

Sep 25, 2018
How about In north east us phio pa wva

A

Ayeitsalaska

Student
Dec 19, 2018
A place not to try is San Frisco. There are many many cases of people surviving.

Reactions: sif, Kdawg2018, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
wasnt there an articel about an indian couple recently who felt down the great canyon?

Reactions: Kdawg2018 and Lifeisatrap
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
There is no best place to jump in the US. Find a place that is at least 250 feet anywhere which could be a bridge or a building and that will be good enough

Reactions: Kdawg2018 and Lifeisatrap
F

furax53

Student
Nov 13, 2018
Je pense que les sites de base sautent dessus pour indiquer les endroits de saut tellement à regarder que c'est site parce que ça peut donner de nouveaux endroits pour sauter dans le vide

Reactions: Kdawg2018
Alex

Alex

May 28, 2018
Anyone know of anywhere that high in Kansas City?

Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
If you don't mind the walk; the Superstition Mountains National Park has many mountains tall enough to do the job. No motor vehicles or even human powered conveyances. I've hiked in there and once on horseback several miles in. The last guy(s) that went missing in there were found about 3 years after the fact so you'll definitely have privacy. Good luck which ever path you choose.