Iwouldratherdie

Iwouldratherdie

Mar 31, 2020
What's the best place in nature to ctb to make sure nobody finds you for a long time and how do you find these places I'm thinking about flying somewhere far away I don't know where

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I don't know about specific places, but there are types of places that could be good and ones to avoid. Be careful with suicide in the woods; while the woods seem like a very isolated place to die, be mindful that the trails you used to walk out there are there because other people use them too. Even with undergrowth around it could still be pretty easy to spot a person in the woods in daylight, especially if they are moving (which you likely will be during many ctb methods). Before picking a location make sure to look around carefully and question whether another person could reasonably walk by and interrupt you before you complete your method. If the woods are a preferred place it might be a good idea to pick a large forest where you can walk way off trail to an area where other people are unlikely to be wandering around. Using hills and foliage to help further hide you from view is a good idea.

Reactions: _Minsk, Klee, kinzokukae and 1 other person
noguiltnoshame

noguiltnoshame

Pure Pheline
Jun 17, 2020
I'm torn on this subject as I'm such a nature lover etc On one hand, I want to go off & do this very thing; but on the other, it's just money my husband will have to pay to get my car back from police & tow yard. I think adding another spirit to our already haunted house won't make that much difference... (wherever it is our energy goes in the afterlife) Plan on CTB later month. I've got my We've talked very openly about it as I've got serious health issues (have for many years) and I want him to be happy once I'm gone.
My rather would be Dignitas, together so he could be with me but with Covid-19, life has chosen a different path for me and that's okay.

Peace to everyone on their journey.

• Hugs
Reactions: kinzokukae, KiraComplex and NoPlaceForme
StupidLizard

StupidLizard

snake charmer
Feb 21, 2019
Google maps. (Or Google Earth.)

Either work. Use it to find isolated, tranquil locations with ease. Your current general location would be helpful.

Reactions: kinzokukae
S

S7W5115A9H0

Dec 6, 2019
Hiking in the mountains and then jumping. Before, not telling anyone that you go into the mountains. It will then be pretty hard to be found. I will probably use this method. But make sure you don't use common hiking routes and if you jump maybe in places which are not easy accessible. It can then sometimes take years until you will be found if nobody assumes that you went there. The sea is also a good opportunity. Especially if you could book a cruis tour without telling anybody. You can then jump by night and you will probably never be found. And often cruise ships fear for their reputation and will probably limit their degree of investigation and as it would happen on open sea no country would really feel responsible. The number of suicide and murder on cruise ships is quite high due to the mentioned reasons.

Reactions: Klee and kinzokukae