davidlynchfan666

davidlynchfan666

Sep 23, 2018
What are some free rooftops or bridges that are high enough to be lethal in New York City?

Reactions: AngelGirl, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
Nothing free in NYC nowadays... they put up suicide prevention fences on the GWB. You can maybe jump off the Verrazano, but you need a car. As for buildings, you probably need to book a hotel room with a balcony on a high floor to be lethal...but that will cost $300-400 a night....

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Deafsn0w
J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018
I was thinking of going to a light house in NJ or Long Island and jumping from there. I am too worried about hitting an innocent person on the ground to jump down onto the busy nyc streets.

Reactions: AngelGirl, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
davidlynchfan666

davidlynchfan666

Sep 23, 2018
I was thinking of going to a light house in NJ or Long Island and jumping from there. I am too worried about hitting an innocent person on the ground to jump down onto the busy nyc streets.
Do you know any lighthouses in particular that are high enough?

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't live there so I can't give any specific advice. However, is it possible to go outside of NYC, like to PA or another neighboring state? If you can get to a rural part of that state or somewhere more rural in NY, then there may be more options to ctb.

Nothing free in NYC nowadays... they put up suicide prevention fences on the GWB. You can maybe jump off the Verrazano, but you need a car. As for buildings, you probably need to book a hotel room with a balcony on a high floor to be lethal...but that will cost $300-400 a night....

Ugh, I hate the fact that anti-suicide groups decide to put up fences to deter and prevent suicides. Fuck the lot of them, just virtue signaling and those people who deem that they are effective, smdh. They just want to feel good about preventing someone from escaping a miserable life but never really addressing the real reasons why people decide to end things.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 2 others
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018
I don't think lighthouses are tall enough and you're not going to get access to the top
The fire island lighthouse is tall enough and you can access the observation deck on top. There is another 172 foot lighthouse thats in NJ. Dont know if it has an outdoor observation deck.

Reactions: justwannadie, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others