RoadLessTraveled

RoadLessTraveled

Jan 9, 2019
I've been really tired recently. I've been slowly getting worse and worse, but now I've hit rock bottom and I want out. Some really bad stuff happened this week that have fucked me up to where I need out, sooner rather than later.

What are the best options for bus catching for someone who lives with parents and doesn't drive? I'm 21 so I can buy most anything, but getting the materials is the problem. I can't just walk to my local gun store, buy a handgun, put it in my backpack, and leave to take the train back can I? I also can't have anything mailed here that would look too suspicious, since I live with parents.

Also I should mention I'm not poor, I'm a big saver, and this is the main event.

Every option I've seen and considered REQUIRES the ability to be able to drive, it seems. Can you please help me find my rest?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Baskol1 and Futility
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I've been really tired recently. I've been slowly getting worse and worse, but now I've hit rock bottom and I want out. Some really bad stuff happened this week that have fucked me up to where I need out, sooner rather than later.

What are the best options for bus catching for someone who lives with parents and doesn't drive? I'm 21 so I can buy most anything, but getting the materials is the problem. I can't just walk to my local gun store, buy a handgun, put it in my backpack, and leave to take the train back can I? I also can't have anything mailed here that would look too suspicious, since I live with parents.

Also I should mention I'm not poor, I'm a big saver, and this is the main event.

Every option I've seen and considered REQUIRES the ability to be able to drive, it seems. Can you please help me find my rest?

Rope?

Reactions: RoadLessTraveled
LifeOver

LifeOver

Professional Suicide Attempter
Jul 23, 2019
Hanging and shallow water blackout are easily accessible but not everyone can manage to get them to work.

You can also take a sleeping drug and cover head with plastic bag.

Depending on how closely your parents monitor your packages, you might be able to sneakily order SN, F, or N (I don't know any reliable sources for N tho) to be shipped to your house,.

Reactions: RoadLessTraveled
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
If every option you've seen requires a car why can't you take an uber or taxi or whatever?

RoadLessTraveled

RoadLessTraveled

Jan 9, 2019
If every option you've seen requires a car why can't you take an uber or taxi or whatever?

I mean I guess I could... I just feel it'd be a bit awkward to be in a car with someone and have them potentially notice I have a gun, or tank, or whatever shit I'd choose.

Very tempted, this has been a possibility on my mind, I'm just so scared I'd fuck it up, or be found or something like that.

You can also take a sleeping drug and cover head with plastic bag.

Depending on how closely your parents monitor your packages, you might be able to sneakily order SN, F, or N (I don't know any reliable sources for N tho) to be shipped to your house,.

I wish I could see how the sellers of SN or F package their stuff, cuz my parents don't open my mail, but they definitely will look at the packaging.

I have lots of over the counter sleeping pills in my possession already, but is that really a reliable method? I'll have to look into this...

I really really appreciate all the replies, I lurk here a lot but rarely ever post. You guys are a good community.

Reactions: Baskol1
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i'm in a similar situation, don't really want to walk with a nitrogen tank in my shoulder haha.

right now i'm looking into the amitriptyline cocktail, seems reliable and i'm sure i can get it prescribed or over the counter easily.