Wackstar

Wackstar

May we meet again
Jul 21, 2022
So I've reached a point where I'm practically just waiting to have the house to myself long enough to not be interrupted but I'm ready to go. Already secured my Sn but haven't got any of the supporting drugs yet.

Everything seems straightforward except for the sedatives so I'll list some of the meds I can get without a prescription and I hope someone could help me out.

Here's what's easily accessible to me
Meto (AE)
propranolol
Ketorolac & diclofenac (NSAIDs that are a bit stronger than paracetamol)
Eszopiclone (Sedative)
Mirtazapine (AD & sedative)
Trazodone Hcl (AD)

I've tried to get a prescription for benzos but it didn't work out so I have to work with what's available to me, feel free to suggest other sedatives since I can easily check if they're accessible or not. Ty in advance :)

Edit: forgot to mention I can also get Quetiapine 200mg/pill, would this be a good sedative to use?

Last edited:
Reactions: Unknown21 and AbusedInnocent
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I got the benzos from a dealer, i couldn't get them any other way.

I didn't find benzos to have much effect, I just felt a little sleepy from a 1.5mg dose of Zolam (Alprazolam).

So they're not as important as you think. You can buy the rest of the supplies without any problem. If there's any antidepressant that has a calming effect, use it. I was thinking of using Remeron first.

Reactions: OutOfThisBody
Wackstar

Wackstar

May we meet again
Jul 21, 2022
Thought about using Remeron but after reading what a high dose of Mirtazapine feels like on Psychonaut wiki I'm having second thoughts.

Reactions: Unknown21
cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
Quetapine at low doses acts like a sedative and is used to induce sleep too. But dosage should be at max 50mg. higher doses work for mania.

I think no one has tried it here afaik but I don't see why it should not work either. Something I'm interested in trying out myself.

Also OTC antihistamines can make u sleepy too but likely not strong enough.

Wackstar

Wackstar

May we meet again
Jul 21, 2022
Quetapine at low doses acts like a sedative and is used to induce sleep too. But dosage should be at max 50mg. higher doses work for mania.
Oh so a higher dose wouldn't necessarily mean more sedation. Good to know
Yeah what I'm trying to figure out is what meds can I get otc that would have the strongest sedation. my plan is to load up on them before taking Sn and only drink The Sn cup once the meds have kicked in and I'm feeling adequately drowsy.

So it should go something like this
- take meds
-start feeling drowsy but fight it off
-down the SN once I can't fight it anymore
-get rid of the taste w some gum or mouthwash
-close eyes
-night night!

I know that plan is highly optimistic but if optimism failed me in life then maybe it won't fail me in death.

Last edited:
Reactions: cowboypants, Unknown21 and fatladysings
O

OutOfThisBody

Aug 5, 2024

I think no one has tried it here afaik but I don't see why it should not work either. Something I'm interested in trying out myself.

I looked it up and quetapine and metoclopramide can possibly have a negative interaction, just something to consider

• Informative
Reactions: Wackstar and cowboypants