bridgeluvr626

bridgeluvr626

Oct 17, 2023
I live with pretty nosy roommates so I think my best shot would be in my car -- any recs for which methods would work best in a car? I live in a pretty dense city but can definitely try to drive out to a more remote location.

Ideally looking for high reliabilty, low pain, and minimal prep if possible. Really sad that SN is all but impossible to find here in the US now and the golden gate bridge juat got sealed up so we'll have to make do lol. Thanks in advance!

S

SaltySuh

Aug 12, 2023
Hydrogen sulfide method works in car, as does the aluminum phosphide method.

Reactions: bridgeluvr626
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
i cant think of many methods outside of od or maybe some sort of gas poisoning.... i'm curious about the ggb, last i heard the net wasn't quite done. have you seen it? im hoping to go check it out in a day or two.

bridgeluvr626

bridgeluvr626

Oct 17, 2023
i cant think of many methods outside of od or maybe some sort of gas poisoning.... i'm curious about the ggb, last i heard the net wasn't quite done. have you seen it? im hoping to go check it out in a day or two.
Yeah same, that's why the options seem so slim to me in my current situation, I'm pretty frustrated :\
And yeah unfortunately to my eyes at least the bridge net looks effectively completely done, I live there and got some binoculars lmao; I posted a thread here with the videos I took. The slim sections towards the south that they're still working on have a pretty high chainlink fence at walking level

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Hydrogen sulfide method works in car, as does the aluminum phosphide method.
They are very unpleasant methods.

The best option and most peaceful option you have would be the CO method (with charcoal) either in your car or in a tent.

Reactions: bridgeluvr626, voyager and idk3
bridgeluvr626

bridgeluvr626

Oct 17, 2023
They are very unpleasant methods.

The best option and most peaceful option you have would be the CO method (with charcoal) either in your car or in a tent.

Yeah CO is honestly sounding like a really good option atm, will just have to find a remote enough location to not attract attention and spoof my FindMyFriends lmao. Thank you!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yeah CO is honestly sounding like a really good option atm, will just have to find a remote enough location to not attract attention and spoof my FindMyFriends lmao. Thank you!
Here's some more info, when users did some tests.

Reactions: voyager and bridgeluvr626
StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Dormies sicut stellae luceant
Aug 18, 2023
I've seen that one around! Has there been a lot of reported success with it? I think I'd also read it was maybe a bit difficult to get exactly right
Night-night method has a dubious reliability record, with only a few allegedly managed to ctb with this.

I feel like this method would work on a hypothetical basis as it does have scientific backing to it, just that it is extremely difficult to achieve.

I am researching on it myself and bought ratchet straps and stuff required, but no success.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bridgeluvr626 and Praestat_Mori
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Getting a proper gas generator seems a viable method too in one's car. The case of Michelle Carter/Conrad Roy comes to mind. Basically, CO, but different.

Reactions: bridgeluvr626 and Praestat_Mori
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah same, that's why the options seem so slim to me in my current situation, I'm pretty frustrated :\
And yeah unfortunately to my eyes at least the bridge net looks effectively completely done, I live there and got some binoculars lmao; I posted a thread here with the videos I took. The slim sections towards the south that they're still working on have a pretty high chainlink fence at walking level
that sucks because i was really hoping to jump there. i might go check it out anyway, ill report my findings if i do. good luck with your other methods

Reactions: bridgeluvr626
bridgeluvr626

bridgeluvr626

Oct 17, 2023
that sucks because i was really hoping to jump there. i might go check it out anyway, ill report my findings if i do. good luck with your other methods
I definitely may have missed something, please lmk what u find haha. But i'm sorry and same, I had it in my mind for so long, looks like I may have waited toooo long now :/

Reactions: tinyghost