• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HitBlackVein

HitBlackVein

Apr 12, 2023
What is the best cbt method? My family is always home, they could barge to bathroom if I would try to slit my wrists or take any pills (I don't even have any pills that could kill me, only my brothers sleeping pills but they aren't strong enough), I can't leave my home alone so any jumping off a building, jumping at the road or train suicide is pretty much impossible. I don't have any guns at home or any med that could kill me, what the hell am I supposed to do?

Reactions: jubel
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Sadly you've listed just about every option, I'd like to note that wrist-slitting is an agonising ctb method with a 2% success rate. I too wish I could ctb, and have no options, instead being trapped here due to the delusions of others. It's so horrific and ignorant that others restrict methods and torture others like this, but that is the reality of the world we live in.

Reactions: HitBlackVein and jubel
B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
Gun for sure

Reactions: Hunter2005, Aesthetic guy and HitBlackVein
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how we exist in this cruel world where people cannot just pass away in peace, it's very unfortunate how suicide is this difficult, it's inhumane how people try and force other people to suffer and if there were easy answers as to how to leave this world I would be long gone at this point. I think that if someone has limited time alone it's especially difficult, if not impossible to leave this world, sadly. To me the best method sounds like it would be Nembutal, as it sounds like the most peaceful but it's not even legal or available at all sadly.

Reactions: Hunter2005 and 11April