• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

unknownus3r0

unknownus3r0

Mar 11, 2023
What's the best method to CTB with a low chance of failing. I don't have access to SN or OTC medication?

9thFloorAngel

9thFloorAngel

Just Gotta Let Go...
Mar 2, 2023
Honestly, there is no "best method". It's all personal preference, a method that works for me might not work for you. Sometimes it just comes down to what methods you will actually be able to overcome your SI with or not.

Whatever method you choose should be a personal decision, and I'd recommend you take some serious time researching and thinking about it. A good place to start would probably be the Suicide Resource Compilation Megathread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Upvote 0

Jan 23, 2023
Full suspension hanging has a very low chance of failing if you are not interrupted for at least an hour, use reliable knots that won't slip (e.g., hangman's knot) and a strong rope and anchor point. If you prepare well, then there is close to a 100% chance that you'll succeed.

Reactions: unknownus3r0
Upvote 0
C

coolintheshade

Mar 13, 2023
Full suspension hanging has a very low chance of failing if you are not interrupted for at least an hour, use reliable knots that won't slip (e.g., hangman's knot) and a strong rope and anchor point. If you prepare well, then there is close to a 100% chance that you'll succeed.
Best rope for this?

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think that anything OTC is recommended for ctb anyway, there are just no easy answers to this question as the methods that are the most painless and reliable are those which get restricted as after all we exist in a society where there is a lack of acceptance towards our right to die. If suicide was straightforward and reliable methods were easily accessible I would be long gone by this point, I think that with methods all that anyone can do is, do their own research into this to decide what is best for themselves.

Reactions: unknownus3r0
Upvote 0
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
What's the best method to CTB
A proper inert gas implementation, the best by a very long shot.

This method has been probably used by hundred of thousands of people (or even more) and I haven't seen a single medical report of somebody surviving (barring out the ones who were rescued by another person immediately obviously).

Upvote 0