• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mircea

Mircea

Apr 15, 2019
I find myself wanting to stock up on knowledge of certain things once more. Strange to think it's been 5 years already since I was last here: Glad to see the forum is still around and doing well... people need all the help and info they can get these days, to take the choices they must for themselves when everyone and everything else has failed them.

Ever since I was a child I've had issues with nose bleeds. Doctors were able to fix the most common ones so my nose wouldn't explode in blood periodically, every now and then I still find myself nose bleeding at random times. Before then I remember an incident when I was very young that caused me to bleed like a fountain, I believe my head was tilted backwards yet blood was still coming up my nostrils, if my parents didn't find a way to stop it I could have died from blood loss. Nowadays this happens rarely when I have a running nose or blow my nose too hard and too frequently.

I've always considered epistaxis the most painless way someone could bleed out, which is itself a relatively painless method: Far better than something as sinister as cuts to one's wrists... especially if as a bonus you'd rather have family members convinced it was an accident. Of course a major bleed is necessary to lose enough blood for something like that, and from my experience I know it can be possible.

So I'd like to know: What is the most accessible way to produce a massive nose bleed? I'm likely looking for a recipe on creating a powerful irritant that can fully open the wound I have on demand... one that won't feel horrible or risk permanent damage, definitely not putting battery acid in there. I know there are likely plenty of ways to create acidic juice or another type of irritant, it might only require some fruit maybe with commonplace medicine from the pharmacy. What is the best mixture you'd recommend for putting in a plastic syringe and spraying inside the nose if trying this avenue?

Last edited: