• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

I plead of thee have --- S y m p a t h y for me
Jul 21, 2023
I just want to vomit, just take as much food out of my body as possible, I hate eating food, I just want to feel weak and dizzy.... I water with 3tsp of salt in it, because online it said it would help me vomit, but 30 minutes later, I still have no reaction to it. Besides a headache, I don't feel like puking. I've stuck my finger in the back of my throat, that does work, but it takes for ever for vomit to actually come up, only for it to be a very tiny amount. If anyone has any methods, please let me know. Thank you.

asphyxiangel

asphyxiangel

bpd baby
Aug 6, 2023
If you have a gag reflex try sticking other things down your throat like a toothbrush or something until you get the feeling. If you have a generally weak stomach looking or thinking at things you find gross might help too.

Reactions: Griffith_NPD
Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
If you have a gag reflex try sticking other things down your throat like a toothbrush or something until you get the feeling. If you have a generally weak stomach looking or thinking at things you find gross might help too.
I've tried it with a toothbrush as well, it's very hard for the vomit to come up, and not much comes out from it. I don't really find anything gross besides myself, and I can't puke from just looking or thinking about myself.

asphyxiangel

asphyxiangel

bpd baby
Aug 6, 2023
I've tried it with a toothbrush as well, it's very hard for the vomit to come up, and not much comes out from it. I don't really find anything gross besides myself, and I can't puke from just looking or thinking about myself.
If you're having trouble vomiting maybe there's nothing left to puke up?

Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
If you're having trouble vomiting maybe there's nothing left to puke up?
I ate a shit ton of food, my stomach felt full, and even on that attempt it was very hard for anything to come up. There is plenty of food to vomit, it's just hard for my body I guess...

• Love
Reactions: asphyxiangel
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you really feel the need to vomit (frankly I can't imagine wanting to vomit as I always hated it, but who am I too judge?), what's wrong with using syrup of ipecac?

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
You will need to drink a large amount of water 1st (if you don't eat, there isn't anything to vomit) like a gallon or so a day. Water is the key, but you have to eat or you will only vomit water. Eat a big meal and quickly stick a toothbrush as far as you can to induce vomiting šŸ‘ I know why you're asking, trust me it works.

rougarou

rougarou

why are you crying, lain?
Aug 6, 2023
Hydrogen peroxide 3% solution. When my dog got into something he shouldn't have, the vet had us do that and it worked. You will likely have to look up how much you would need for your weight, but most people do have it in their homes already.

Just to clarify, it does work on humans too, lol

FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
I put one or two fingers down my throat, you gotta finesse it a little, move your fingers around. However I do not recommend doing this regularly as it isn't healthy in the long run.

Stuckinpast28

Stuckinpast28

Drifter of life
Jul 9, 2023
I just want to vomit, just take as much food out of my body as possible, I hate eating food, I just want to feel weak and dizzy.... I water with 3tsp of salt in it, because online it said it would help me vomit, but 30 minutes later, I still have no reaction to it. Besides a headache, I don't feel like puking. I've stuck my finger in the back of my throat, that does work, but it takes for ever for vomit to actually come up, only for it to be a very tiny amount. If anyone has any methods, please let me know. Thank you.
ipecac is pretty much the only guaranteed way to induce vomiting other tricks may or may not work depending on the person. If you cannot get ipecac right away you can try to stick a finger in the back of your throat it's important when you do this to relax and think of something disgusting otherwise you might fight against your gag reflex and prevent vomiting. Also, try to aim for the uvula (the little punching bag at the back of your throat) that's the "organ" that triggers gag reflexes.

busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Bad advice following would not recommend

Drink a lot of water wile eating and when putting your fingers in your throat stand up instead of sitting to increase pressure. You can take big gulps of water before to build up pressure. Keep the fingers in eventually you will vomit larger amounts.

Do not brush your teeth up untill half an hour later btw.

For more toxic advice I would not reccomend look for pro mia blogs with purging advice.

Bullemia sucks though.